"Beauty is pain. I've got to soak these things because I'm so ready for tomorrow," she claps excitedly, making JK grin, his nose scrunching as he shares her joy.

They were all currently on a week break after completing the Europe leg of the tour and seeing as JK's birthday was just a few days away, Sehee had planned this trip to the Dominican Republic, somewhere he'd always wanted to visit, to celebrate it. Snorkeling and the whale watching from a private yacht was on the itinerary for tomorrow and they were all excited about it.

"We've got a big day tomorrow so get some sleep you two," JK scolds the older couple, making them look at each other and chuckle.

"We will," Crystal smirks and the younger couple release playfully exasperated sighs.

"After we fuck each other to sleep," Yoongi chimes in her head, making her snort.

It had been about 3 weeks since the engagement and the couple could barely keep their hands to themselves before, but now if felt like it was tenfold. The more connected they became, the better the sex was and it was off the charts lately. They weren't necessarily loud, but the playlist and the sheer amount of time spent in their room made it obvious that they were doing a little more than just spending quality time together.

Even now, just the energy they gave off confirmed that there wouldn't be any sleeping going on in their room, not for a while at least. Yoongi was fighting the urge to grab ahold of her exposed thigh that had been tempting him all day. These skirts with the slits on one side she'd been wearing have become his newest weakness and she knew it, coming back with a shopping bag full of them yesterday after some impromptu shopping with Sehee.

He was very vividly imagining those very thighs wrapped around his waist while he gripped them tight; and Crystal trained her gaze on the window and tries not to writhe and fidget from the erotic imagery.

"How do you want it tonight? Should I be your slut or should you be mine? Hmm," Yoongi's voice wrings out in her head, sounding contemplative.

"You were mine last time. I'll take the backseat today," Crystal replies, envisioning their last time when she tied him to the bed as rode him mercilessly, making him cum more times in succession than he knew he was capable of.

They'd had a little spat, aka Yoongi had been annoying and teasing her on purpose throughout the day so she took out her frustrations on him until she was satiated and they both fell asleep promptly afterwards.

"That was fucking hot. We should do it again sometime," he says and she agrees. She had definitely enjoyed herself.

Thankfully, the ride back to the villa they were staying in wasn't too far away. When they got back, Joon and Jin were watching movies in the living room, but Hobi, Tae, and Jimin were still out exploring. Still hot from the dance class, both couples retire up to their rooms.

Crystal slips out of her shoes and takes her earrings off as Yoongi locks the door before advancing on her slowly, the look in his eyes making her smile. She knew exactly what time it was. He wraps his arms around her and walks her backwards into the bathroom, letting go of her momentarily to turn on the shower.

Back on task, he places his lips on hers, his hands roaming her body like he'd wanted to all day. He pulls her bandeau top down, exposing her breasts and his thumbs swipe across her piercings softly as his tongue explores her mouth thoroughly. She's breathless when he pulls away only to spin her around to face the counter where her hands automatically rested to keep her steady as he sank down to his knees behind her.

"I've been craving this all day," he says, his hands caressing her legs and thighs before he pushes her skirt up and pulls her thong to the side.

Her eyes roll back when his tongue makes contact with her clit, one of her favorite feelings in the world.