Amara scrunched her eyebrows in confusion, "What do you mean 'official list of chaperones'?"

"Mr Stark has comprised a list of people who he trusts to keep an eye on you without being influenced into helping you do something reckless," he replied, still smiling.

"Such as...?" She asked, narrowing her eyes.

He looked up, thinking, "Such as... escaping the tower, sneaking out as Aura, causing a public scandal, carrying on with your mission, creating a new mission for yourself, sneaking onto an existing mission, revealing your identity-"

"Hang on! Why would I reveal- okay it doesn't matter. Why would Pietro help me with any of those? I'm under constant surveillance as it is
and I have no escape from my room without being seen. I just want to talk to my best friend for a little while. I'm bored."

"I'm afraid I can't disobey Mr Stark," he replied.

Amanda grunted in frustration, as she flopped down on her bed, "Ugh! Fine," she sat up and tilted her head, "Vision? Who else didn't make it on the list?"

"Just Mr Maximoff, Mr Rogers, Ms Romanoff and Mr Wilson," Vision replied.

"...Okay, I get Pietro and Nat 'cause they're my best friends and Stevie 'cause he's a softie, but Sam?"

"Mr Stark believes that Mr Wilson is very easily instigated into making the wrong decisions by you, he doesn't wish for that wrong decision to be getting you out of your lockdown."

Amara lay back down on her bed and grabbed a nearby pillow to scream into.

She sat up, placed the pillow next to her and composed herself, folding her hands over her crossed legs. "Well, I'm going to the kitchen to get a snack. That's allowed, right?"

She was already out the door before Vision could reply. However, she could sense that he was following her.

She opened the freezer and took out some ice cream, scooping some into the blender. She poured some milk in and a spoonful of Nutella with it and blended it. Amara smiled at Vision while she waited for her milkshake to be done.

"Do you want one? Oh wait, you can't eat. Well, can I call someone up here to come and enjoy this delicious milkshake with me?" Amara asked, desperately needing to talk to Pietro.

"That's not entirely true. I am able to consume food for social purposes, but seeing as I'm not required to, I decide against it."

Amara huffed and took a deep breath, "Look, Vision, here's the deal. I get that I'm grounded, I know that, and I know why, even if I don't agree with it, but I can't stay in my room not talking to anybody. It's gonna drive me insane."

"I agree, but there's nothing I can do," Vision said, apologetically.

"I know," she sighed and stopped the blender, pouring out its contents into a glass, still one more serving left. Vision passed her the whipped cream, which she squirted on top of her milkshake.

She suddenly had an idea, "Vision?" He looked up. "You have to chaperone me, right?"

"That's correct."

"But, can't you just chaperone me and Pietro, together? Please?" She asked.

"Give me a moment to think it over," he said simply, turning away from her as she began sipping her drink.

—————

Tony was sitting in his lab, watching his daughter on the security cameras. He had been notified when she left her room and he was worried she would attempt to sneak out again; she was his daughter, after all.