Chapter 11: What did we do...

Start from the beginning

“Well that’s hard to believe because your rep defines you as a compulsive liar and a heartbreaking jerk.

“I’ll prove it to you. Give me till next Friday. That’s when the fair is.” He almost begs. Don’t go out with him Ari. You and I know he is bad for you. Hell freaking James knows that.

“Alright but good luck with that…” She answered. ARE YOU STUPID!!  He grins and offers to carry her books, and walk her to her car. She nods and they walk off to the student parking lot. I did not like this at all…

I was surprised to pull into the drive way, an hour after the thing with Ari and Austin, and see Ari’s car still gone. I felt my blood boil when I thought about her being with Austin. I go into my room and listen for her to pull in. A half an hour passed and she still hasn’t come home. Another hour upon another hour and she is still not home. I paste my room a few times before going to look for my dad. It was about seven now and I had to admit I was worried about Ari. It wasn’t like her not to have at least messaged my father or me where she was at.

“Dad, what if he is raping her right now? And that’s why she hasn’t texted us back.” I say setting the table for dinner.

“Jared, don’t you think you are taking this too far… It’s only seven-ten. She is probably having a good time right now. She needs some out of the house time.”

“I just don’t trust the loser she is with.” I muttered.

“Jared she’s a tough girl. She knows how to handle herself now just relax kiddo.” I grimace and sit down. I wasn’t really hungry so I pushed the food to the side with my fork.

“Jared… She’s fine now eat!” I get a decent amount of food on my fork and eat to please my dad. I go up to my room and blast my music, trying to forget about Ari.

I hear the front door open and slam close at ten o’clock. I hear someone giggle and then I hear Ari’s door open and close. I freaked out. Was he going to try and get in her pants? I run out of my room and burst open Ari’s door. I see Ari leaning out the window.

“Ari?” I called to her.

“Yeah?” She giggles lifting herself out of the window and hitting her head hard on the window seal.