The Diaper Dungeon

Your P.O.V
"Ugh."

I wake up, feeling groggy and tired.

"Where am I?" I looked around, and it looked like some prison cell, only the floor was covered in a pink fuzzy carpet, and the wall was a light pink as well.

I stood up, only to realize that I had no clothes on, and that was before I noticed a white thick padding between my legs.

"What the? A diaper!?" I panicked.

I walked up to the cell door, trying to look around, but I was only able to look through the small window on the iron door.

What I saw was more cells like mine.

What is this place?

I immediately was startled when I heard screaming.

"PLEASE STOP! I'LL BE A GOOD BABY, I PROMISE!"

The shouting was mixed with crying and a noise that sounded like slapping.

The crying and shouting died down after a minute, and what felt like relief, was replaced with fear, when my cell door was opened.

"Aw, looks like the wittle baby had a good nap."

A woman, dressed like a nurse, came closer to me.

"Who are you? Why am I wearing a diaper? What is this place?" I bombarded her with questions, but she ignored me.

"Shh, babies don't talk." The nurse shushed me.

"I'm not a baby, what was that noise?" I asked her.

"Oh, that was one of our other babies being punished, you weren't suppose to hear that." The nurse said.

"Our?" I said in confusion.

"That doesn't matter right now, right now the new baby needs to get settle in." The nurse started approaching me.

"Stay away from me!" I shouted, backing up against the wall.

"It's ok baby." She started getting even closer.

As she was getting closer, I noticed she left the cell door opened.

You are about to encounter you first choice on this story, depending on how you want it to go, is what choice you pick.

(Choice 1)-Run for the cell door.

(Choice 2)-Fight back against the nurse.

Or

(Choice 3)-Comply with the nurse.

Your choice.