Good morning :)

y/n pov:

I was peacefully sleeping , and suddenly fell from my bed.U may ask why?Cause my stupid brother Felix woke me up,,wake up or ure gonna be late for the audition!"

After i heard these words i sprinted to the bathroom and did my daily routine.U may think,what audition?So basically i wanted to audition at Yg and my brother at jyp,cause we both wanted to be idols since we were little.(And because he loves twice and i love
big bang)

I didn't wanted to to audition at jyp because me and my friend jennie wanted to be together in a Girl group with 3 other friends of hers.

After i was done i put on some clothes and went downstairs,and saw my brother sitting at the couch.,,Are u done?Should i drive u to the company(yg)?"
,,No it's ok oppa(i know its cringe,but he's older than me)i wanted to walk with jennie."
He nodded and went out .

After some minutes the doorbell rang and i ran downstairs and saw jennie waiting for me.

,,Hii are u excited??" jennie asked me with full excitement.,,Of course who wouldn't be?I just hope that we can pass this audition and be in a group together!"

,,Yeah true soo wanna go out?cause we have 15 minutes left till the audition starts."
After she said that we both ran to the yg building and waited till our names were called out.

im sorry if it was bad,this is my first story and i never wrote a story in english because i normally dont speak english.

i hope u had fun reading it and i will try to puplish every week 1 chapter.

have a great day :) 🤍💌❤️