A Clown's Parasite Pt 1: Werebeast Unleashed

Another cloudy day in Metropolis, four days has passed since the superhero girls found out the identity of the Daywalkers, all deciding to fight together as a team to stop the Eternal Blood Foundation from claiming the city as their starting point of an undead world as well as the arrival of Hector Wilde aka León Oscuro, a friend of Marco & the one of the most dangerous bounty hunters, who saved Selina Kyle/Catwoman from a horrible demise, both making an alliance to assist one another. We now see Babs walking through the neighborhood with Harleen following behind her, wanting to show her friend the Blackheart mansion.

Babs: It was good that you can accompany me to the Blackheart mansion, Leenie Beanie.

Harleen: No problem, Babsy Wasby. I barely been able to talk to the Blackhearts since well... one of them broke Doris's arm and spun Les around twice like a twister, hahaha!

Babs: Not to mention you ate a piece of that pranked cake, you and Leslie had bloated thighs & hips and massive buns that can crush someone.

Harleen: Why're ya pokin' fun at my buns, Babsy? Hahahaha! Another rhyme! But yeah, I remember that. Although I'm glad the swellin' wasn't permanent but I kinda miss it, when you & I were readin' the new issue comic, ya used my big bottom as a beanbag chair.

Babs: I uhh couldn't help it! It was so soft!

Harleen slung her arm around Babs' shoulder.

Harleen: (teasing smile) Awww, don't sweat it Babsy Boodle! I don't mind it at all, anythin' ta keep my best friend comfortable that day! Who knows, maybe I'll have a large badonkadonk like that again when I'm grown so ya can use it for a bean bag all day!

Babs: (Embarrassed) H-Harleen!

Harleen: Hehehehehehehe!

The two continue their walk through the neighborhood until they made it to the Blackheart mansion. Walking up to the front porch, Babs presses the door bell which let's out a horrifying scream.

Harleen: Yikes! Halloween's only a few weeks away & this place is already scream fest ready!

Babs: I know right?!

The door opens as Lydia appears.

Lydia: Greetings Barbara Gordon.

Babs: Awww, Lydia. No need to be so formal. Call me Babs!

Lydia: Very well. And who might you be?

She turns to Harleen.

Harleen: Hi! Name's Harleen Quinzel, good to meet ya!

Harleen holds out her hand for a handshake, Lydia reaches for it to return the handshake but received a jolt, courtesy of Harleen's joy buzzer.

Harleen: Ahahahahaha! That never gets old!

Lydia: (sighs) So you're the jokester type. No matter, I am Lydia Nightstar, the help of Mistress Lucille Blackheart & caretaker of this Mansion.

Harleen: Help? So you're a butler? A maid?

Babs: Anywho, I invited Harleen here to meet the Blackhearts in a friendly matter. Are they home?

Lydia: Well Aaron is out walking Rath, Marco is out on his jog but Mistress Lucille, Lucille Jr and Nick are present.

Harleen: Goodie!

Lydia allows the two in, closing the door behind her.

Harleen: Whoa, this place is huge on the inside, the whole area looks fancy with a gothic, thriller & creature feature type of vibe, I could've sworn that portrait grinned & looked at me in a funny weird sorta way!