Aaron Blackheart vs Leslie Willis: Gigantic Battle

Aaron was taking his large pet white wolf out for a walk to school, it was very cloudy in the sky with the cold wind blowing. His Siblings and Casey went ahead without him while he takes him out. After the accident with Carol/Star Sapphire becoming a She-Spider & her disappearance 6 days later, Aaron gave Nick some means of support to calm his nerves. Francine even offered to help Nick find a cure for Carol as she can relate to know what it's like to be a mindless monster.

Aaron: What a calm day...

The wolf got a scent and barked.

Aaron: What is it, Rath?

Rath barked, the blackheart sibling looking up ahead to see Kara and Babs waiting by the front of the school.

Babs: Hey Aaron!

Kara: Sup.

Aaron gave a brief wave.

Babs: And who is this large dog? He looks rather fierce.

Aaron: Not a dog exactly, he's an actual wolf. My pet's name is Rath. I was giving him a walk before coming here to school.

Rath barked. Babs reached out to pet him as the wolf pants with a tail wag, licking Babs' cheek.

Babs: Hehehehe! Someone's a good boy! That tickles, hahaha!

Kara: Never seen a wolf this large, what have you been feeding him?

Aaron: Flesh.

The two gave Aaron rare awkward looks.

Aaron: I was joking.

Babs: With a straight, deadpan look?

Aaron: Yeah. He eats a lot of meat like ribs, steaks, etc. even eats the bones.

Kara: Well your wolf here looks like he has quite a big appetite there. Well your sister & brothers with Casey went in the school a few moments ago, we're just waiting for Zee to arrive, Diana's inside already, Karen's home sick and Jessica out on family business with her mothers.

Aaron: Okay.

Babs: (holds up her phone) Hey Rath, wanna take a selfie?

Rath barked.

Kara: Hold on Babs, let me get in on that with the big dog!

The two got with the large white wolf.

Babs: Everyone say AWOOOOOOOO!

Kara: (howls) AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

Rath also howls, taking selfies with each other in different poses with the wolf.

Aaron: Okay, you two had your fun. Time to be on your leash until school is over.

Aaron walks Rath to a nearby tree, tying the leash around it so he'll stay put. Rath then lays on his stomach to rest.

Babs: Are you sure it's okay to leave your pet wolf out here? I mean, with the news talking about strange attacks (vampires), disappearance of civilians and even Star Sapphire now a spider monster, will he not be safe?

Aaron: Trust me, rath can handle himself. Plus, those five individuals & the Haunting Corps are handling the situation.

Babs: ....

Kara: ....

Aaron: What? Something I said?

Babs: Oh Nonono. Just thinking...

A limo arrived as Zee Zatara comes out of it.

Zee: (in a beautiful, singing voice) I have arrived~~~~!