Outcast's welcome

Start from the beginning

Zee: Maybe you should think for once, Doris. You have a broken arm, don't make your situation go from bad to worse.

Doris growls furiously while Leslie turns to Aaron, who was listening to his music. She slammed her hand on the table in the front of him, getting his attention and takes out on his ear buds to stare a pissed off Leslie in the face.

Aaron: Oh hello sparky.

Leslie: Don't call me that, I have a bone to pick with you, Blackheart.

Aaron: (jokes) Depends on what bones you're looking for, ribs, collarbone, pelvis, femur, tibia-

Leslie: Shut it! You think you're so funny, huh? You posted a video of you spinning me like that!

Aaron: I didn't post that video.

Kara: Actually that was me, ha! It was hilarious and got a lot of likes!

Leslie: (To Kara) I'll deal with you later. (To Aaron) You I'll deal with now! No one and I mean, no one makes a fool out of me!

Aaron: Really now? Well didn't I do that already?

Leslie growls.

Aaron: Oh Zuel, how's the arm?

Doris: (grabs Aaron's hood, aiming her good arm into a fist) Why you!!

Aaron: Don't try it, Zuel. Don't challenge me. It'll end very badly unless you want your other arm broken...?

Doris felt chills down her spine from Aaron's tone and slowly backed off.

Aaron: Good girl. And I don't see what the big deal is with you, sparky.

Leslie: Big deal?! You spun me!

Aaron: What?

Leslie: You spun me!!

Aaron: What?

Leslie: Are you deaf? You spun me!!!

Aaron: What?

Nick: (to Marco) Is he quoting Stone Cold Steve Austin?

Marco: Yep.

Leslie: You. Spun. Me. Around!!!

Aaron: She said the magic word.

Leslie suddenly fell on back in a blur and she sees Aaron with her legs tucked under his arms.

Leslie: Hey! Hey! Nononono! You're not doing this again! Put me down!!!

Aaron: Sparky going around and around, part 2.

Leslie: Nononono-!

Aaron begins to spin Leslie around and around repeatedly as she screamed like a banshee. Everyone was staring at this while a couple were laughing.

Jessica: We have to stop this!

Kara: Why? It's hilarious!

Leslie: (spinning around) Dorisssssss!!! Doooooo Somethinnnnnnnggggggg!!!

Doris tries to get Aaron off guard but received a chop to the neck, knocked out by Marco, who carefully caught her.

Marco: Sorry Doris.

Leslie: STOOOOOOOOPP!!!!!! GONNA... H-HURL..!!

After minutes of spinning her around, Aaron released Leslie who fell on her back obviously dizzy as everyone was laughing.

Aaron: Hey, you alright there sparky?

Leslie groans with her skin turning a sickly green as she covered her mouth with cheeks puffed up & wide eyes.