Outcast's welcome

Start from the beginning

Lucille Sr: ....?!

Fright: What on earth was that about?

Lucille Sr: An old friend...

Fright: You're going to find her?

Lucille Sr: Yes...

Lucille Sr vanished into a swarm of bats.

******

During school, the Blackheart siblings and the six girls got through another science lesson and went to lunch. It was pizza with four meats day for the students.

Marco: Ah four meat pizza, take me away. (takes a bite)

Kara: You can say that again (takes a bite)

Bold: (in Marco's mind) Ah yes, it's amazing.

Diana: Such a great delicacy.

Jessica: I don't really take place in having meat on pizza.

Lucille Jr: Vegetarian, I assume.

Jessica: Yes. Sadly, I forgot to bring my own lunch.

Lucille Jr: (pulls out a box of pizza with green peppers) Not a problem. Here you are.

Jessica: Thanks! (Takes the box)

Eerie: You just carry that around?

Lucille Jr: (in her mind) Eerie, you know very well I always come prepared.

Aaron was listening to his music while eating pizza as Kara got wind of it.

Kara: Quite the rock music, what's he listening to?

Marco: My Demons by Starset. One of his favorite music group along with Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, Alesti, Breaking Benjamin, Thousand Foot Krutch, etc.

Kara: Hmmmm...

Kara taps Aaron's shoulder, getting his attention.

Aaron: Huh?

Kara: Mind if I listen to that?

Aaron shrugs and Kara grabs one of the ear buds to place in her ears, listening to the music.

Kara: Oh Yeah... Yeah! This rocks! (Bobs her head back & forth while throwing up the rock horns)

Zee: You and your rock music Kara.

Nick: Rock can very loud but not completely intolerable.

Babs: Uh oh. Guys... We got company.

Karen: Yikes!

The girls and the blackheart siblings minus Aaron turns to see Leslie and Doris marching over to their table, Doris's right arm was in a cast due to it being broken by Aaron after she tried to attack him.

Kara: What'll you two creeps want?

Leslie: Zip it, Danvers. I have a bone to pick with them (points to the Blackheart siblings)

Diana: This is not the time nor the place to start a quarrel.

Doris: Screw off, Prince. I owe them, especially this geek (Aaron) big time for breaking my arm! Thanks to him, I'm benched on the upcoming sports events due to injury he caused!

Nick: (sarcastic) Oh gee, your arm got broken and now you're benched. Obviously not because of your stupidity.

Doris: (glares) You want a beating, Nerd?!

Marco: Don't threaten my brother. You wouldn't have gotten your arm broken in the first place if you hadn't threatened us in trying to get our money, you tried to strike him and he retaliated.