(Badi Amma, Shifa is praying namaz, maybe she was getting late that's why she refused to come. Otherwise she's not mean and inconsiderate.)

"Jo bhi hai Bibi, keh to sakti thi ki namaz parh ke ayegi, usne to farmaan suna diya ki nahi aa rahi." Badi Amma hugged while increasing the speed of pushing those black coloured beads farter than before and Mrs Kazmi closed her eyes while sighing and went back to her room.

(Whatever the reason is, at least she could tell me. But no, she announced clearly that she's not coming.)

...............

Clock hands were hitting half past eleven, Mr Kazmi was sitting in his bedroom but Mrs Kazmi was sitting in the hall, everyone was waiting for Daniyal without telling anything. The old couple was thinking that Shifa was sleeping so they didn't disturb her but she was crying in sujud for safety of her husband. She have had dreams in past too which turned true but this is one of the most horrifying one. Daniyal's mobile was still switched off that's why everyone was more worried, he never turns his mobile off.

<><><><><>

Spreading his leg on the sofa he readjusted himself as well as cushions behind his back he smiled.

I'm missing you. Without paying attention to anything he sent the a which was received on the other side without any delay but even after waiting for two minutes there was no reply from the other side. Are you missing me? He sent the next text with curiosity to know what she was feeling but...

What do you think? Got a reply and sighed.

I think you're not missing me at all. He replied and rolled his eyes without noticing who was sitting on the opposite sofa for the last ten minutes and noticing his expressions. Sometimes he was smiling sometimes smirking and sometimes rolling his eyes while receiving those texts which were kinda insulting or teasing him.

That's great! You already know what I am feeling. I'm impressed.
That's why I started liking you, otherwise my taste wasn't so poor 😉😘 He got a message and raised his brow while suppressing a smirk and started typing a reply.

I'm ready to ignore everything after seeing the emoji. 😘😘😘😘 He just sent the text when a voice stopped him to glanced at the mobile screen which was showing the reply came from other side without any delay.

"Konsa kala jaadu kra hai is chudail ne tujh par ki din raat us se baate karne ke alawa tujhse koi aur kaam hi nahi hota?" He suddenly looked up and gave a dull expression then rolled his eyes.

(What spell has this witch blown on you that you don't have any work to do other than talking to her all the round of clock?)

"Wahi jaadu hoga jo aapne mere Abba par kra hai."

(The same spell you've blown on my father.)

"Mene tere Abba se aakhen lada kar shadi nhi kri thi, unke Ghar walo ne mujhe pasand kra tha."

(I hadn't did love marriage with your father. His family member selected me.)

"Wow... I'm impressed. Aapne arranged marriage ke bawajud papa ko achhi tarha control kar rakha hai, apni hone wali bahu ko ye hunar nhi sikha dijiyega, meri zindagi mushkil ho jayegi." Shariq smirked while placing his one leg on the other and again glanced at the mobile screen which made him smile.

(You've controlled my papa so well even it was an arranged marriage. But teach this art to your would-be daughter-in-law, it'll be difficult for me to survive in such a relationship.)