PROLOGUE

PUBLISHED: 27 February 2023

Yandere DSMP x reader

A Greek Mythology AU

ONLY THE CHARACTERS! (Not the content creators)

Mostly doesn't follow DSMP lore, but does refer to it and use it a lot

NO SMUT

MC has no gender, and is written as an asexual aromantic character.

Not all characters will be yanderes or will have romantic feelings towards MC. Characters like Tommy and Tubbo will have platonic relationships, nothing more.

MC uses THEY/THEM and YOU/YOURS pronouns mostly.

MC has their own lore that I and a friend of mine came up with.

This AU is not historically accurate to what the world of Ancient Greece was really like. I've tried to stay true to it, but I'm not as much of an expert just yet. So, this world is more like a fictional version of it (as expected, but I just want to emphasize this).
To add to this: topics such as slavery or gender inequality is not explored, but are obviously present, to at least stay as true as I can be to the original world. Gender inequality in and of itself is not really shown all that much, and the MC will have the same societal status as men. Slavery, meanwhile, will be mentioned and described in some ways, but it won't be a big part of the story either. Just so you're aware.

I have already written this in Word, so some things might seem off because they've been copied (and not everything wants to work the way I want to).

There is also a discord, if you'd like to join! It's for other fanfictions as well. You can find it under here. If you want to make fanart of this story, you can send it in here, if you want to. (If the link doesn't work, please let me know.)
https://discord.gg/EE2mfvUq5A

Last but not least, this story will have quite some dark content and whatnot and there will be mentions and/or descriptions of:

SEXUAL VIOLENCE (It likely won't be described, but since it's a Greek mythology AU, there likely will be some mentions of it and whatnot)

VIOLENCE

DEATH

OBSESSIVE BEHAVIOUR

TOXIC RELATIONSHIPS

And more.

I will attempt to put a trigger warning at the start of each chapter if it's needed, but I can't promise that I will be able to remember or to recognize when it's needed.

Now, let me start the prologue.

______

Mors et vita duello 
conflixere mirando: 
dux vitae mortuus, 
regnat vivus.

A sigh leaves your lips as your eyes have fallen on the beautiful sight beneath you, where strangers are walking and talking silently. This is it. This is where you'll come to discover the true meaning of your future. The true impact of the curse put upon you, as a result of mere pettiness of someone who you believed to be your friend.