"Where am I?" (3)

~3 years later~

You where getting ready to go to a club with Mira and your new friend kuina. Kuina had joined the last year of highschool and you guys got closer through out the year before you graduated. Once you where done showering you got out and dried yourself. You brushed your hair and your teeth and picked out an outfit.

If you don't like it imagine something else!:)

Once you got done getting dressed you brushed your hair and put on some makeup before heading downstairs. "Mom I'm leaving now!" You yelled as your mom was in her room upstairs "Alright have a good time!" Your mom yelled back. Once you left you texted kuina and Mira if they were at the club.

~
Y/n: Are you guys at the club yet?
Kuina: Yea where inside waiting for you!
Mira: yep!
~

You where about to text them back when the power went out in the city. You looked up to see nobody which was weird because Tokyo was always crowded. You look around to see abandoned cars but nobody inside of them. You walked home to check if your mom was there. "Mom are you home!?" You yelled as you walked in your house but there was no response you ran upstairs to check your mom's room but she wasn't there. "What the hell is going on??" You thought to yourself, after a while you walked around the city to see it there was anybody but there was nobody in sight.

~Time skip~

You where sitting down on the concrete sidewalk wondering if this was the end of the world. Did you enter a different world or was this the apocalypse?? You where stuck in your thoughts when you see a huge Billiton board light up.

Game arena this way -->>

You saw a bright light shine and decided to run towards it hoping there where people. You see a huge building with a garden and walk in you see two tables with phones and neck collars on it. Take one. It says on a sign as you grab one of each. You also notice a table with weapons and tools on it.

~Face recognition loading~

You see that it scans your face before the phone says "10 minutes until registration closes" You then see two familiar people walk in the building while putting on your collar. "Kuina?? Mira?!" You say confused but also relieved "Y/n is that you!!" They both say as they run up and hug you. " What is this place?? Where am I?" You say to them as they both don't know what's going on. "We don't know we went to the bathroom when all of a sudden the lights went out and everyone disappeared" kuina says.

Before you can say anything else you see more people walk in and a man with a white hoodie walk in.
Before you could get any words out you hear a robotic voice coming from everybody's phone.

~ Registration closed there are currently 10 participants~

Game: Capture The Flag

Difficulty: 4 of clubs

Rules: Rules for this game. There will be two teams. Each team will try to capture the other teams flag. If members from the other team enter your teams zone you can send them to "Jail" by tagging them. Clear condition is to capture the other teams flag and bring it back to your base. It Is game over for the losing team. You are free to use any weapons. You have 5 minutes to arrange your teams plan.

Game start.

I hope you guys like this chapter! Feel free to leave ideas like always! Niragi will be introduced later on in chapter 5 or 6!:)