" Do I like him?" (2)

It was a week after the incident. You woke up to Mira yelling at you to wake up since she had stayed the night at your house on a Sunday. " Y/n wake up your gonna make us late for school!!" "Ughh" you groan as you didn't feel like getting up which you never felt like. "Alright fine I'm up" you say as you grab your uniform and went to the restroom to change.

Pick which one you like!:)

(If you don't like any of these feel free to change it!)

After you got dressed you put on your on shoes and got your stuff for school ready with Mira. You two headed downstairs and made breakfast before school. You grabbed your lunch and walked out the door with Mira heading to school.

~Time skip~

You were heading to your locker as it was downstairs while Mira's was upstairs. As you where walking to grab your things for class you feel someone grab you and hold you against a locker. "What the hell!" You say as you realize who it was. Niragi. " Did you spread that rumor about me!?" He says frustrated as you don't know what he's talking about. "What rumor!?" You says as your trying to get out of his grip.

"Did you tell the whole school that I was liked you!?" He says angrily almost yelling in the halls. "Ew what no why would I say that!" You say. He was about to hit you when you see someone grab his arm. " what the hell are you doing niragi leave y/n alone!" Mira says as she grabs you from niragi grasp and pushes him aside. " Your lucky Mira was here!" Niragi says angrily to you as he stomps off.

"Are you okay y/n?? Did he do anything to you??" Mira asks you worried but for some reason you felt something when niragi had you against the lockers. You felt butterflies?? "Do I like him?" You thought to yourself. "Um y-yea I'm fine thanks" you say nervously. You couldn't help but think about that moment the rest of the day. Why did you like him he was always rude to you and messed with you?

Hi! So I will be posting every two days or so because I also have other stuff to do! If you have any ideas please be free to tell me so I know what to write! I will post the next chapter tomorrow!:)