Prologue & Dedication

Dedication
~~~~~~~~~~~
To everyone who is tired of living
But can't afford to give up
Not now not ever
~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue
~~~~~~~
Haunting voices come from inside
Is freaking more Terrible than
A whole fear standing outside.

~~~~~~~

Dark dark dark beneath in the cover
Searching for a trick to let's get over.
Taking every essence of you
And only structure left over
Searching for void and let you cover
All the scars that scares every other
Dark dark dark beneath in the cover
You'll get over,
Just find a hope to work other.
A

ll your scars will faded however
Those light will saw you
the world another
You'll feel lighter
In world full of muds and crippter
Dark dark dark beneath in the cover
This is new life and only this will be yours forever.

When light sucks from starting. You'll get used to the darkness. But that doesn't mean na that if you're in darkness you'll attract other to it as well?

I know my life was full of chaos never explaining phenomena, sour left relationship, very tragic end of friendship, and family hell if I know what exactly word to describe it and so many unwanted memories. Working on Different things. Studying in IIT Bombay wohoo Your dream college? Hell you'll stop dreaming after coming this college cause when the hell you get time to sleep?

And in the chaos this poem? well Half written by me half taken by a stranger in internet. Writing was something I should actually stop doing from my previous encounter but honestly not everytime you do accordingly! My life loves drama and why not to write it out? After all except writing what exactly I have? No please not that 2739contacts. Cause hell if anyone cares. And who does just go away from my life or maybe I push them away after that incident like their presence hurt me. 

~~~~~~~~~

Dark dark dark beneath in the cover
Just hiding a light of hope
And chances to be happier
Those work on your insecurities
And Crips out the butler
You die slowly in your own imagination
But trust yourself isn't the real quote to work?
Dark dark dark beneath in the cover
Just finding your own, don't hell
With what say other
You'll be happy, be happy
For your own cause
It's just absence of light,
That is searching for your presence
Dark dark dark beneath in the cover
Just don't give up on yourself
Cause you'll be the brighter in your own full Sky with rainbow and glitters

Woah poetry radiating happiness. Hell in my foot. Honestly life is not a two rainbow shits, it doesn't even give you equal shits and happiness too. And the most interesting point? The world will find your life appealing, happy, IDEAL.

This darkness is just another reminder of you two. You guys must be happy in that stars shit right? Leaving me here to disclose the purpose of life. Leaving the freaking sum of money isn't enough. Why don't you get it? You should atleast leave me with some company, you know I am freaking very bad in relationship. Well irony the reason is also you too.

I should hate you guys for your ignorance of leaving me. And you know I hate myself that I can't even hate you. I always think about doing something that made you both proud even after you doing nothing to made me happy.

You know I always think I should save you. I think I could save you that day if I know how to do it. But hell you never wanted to be saved and when I understand it. The whole thing my childhood, my happiness, everything look tainted with your blood. And hell I am crying even now. I just miss you both, I wish you were here, I wish you even think about me for once before...

~~~~~~~

Some journey is not actually something you walk on,
These travel in your brain
Letting you live the most dreadful moments again and again and again
And frankly you don't even want
To escape from this journey because you fear if it left you also
You have nothing to live for

~~~~~~~

Wohoo!
Prologue, I just hope you understand what is exactly the story of whom.

So I promise I will share the chapter so before. Untill do tell me about your views on this storyline so far. And do give me reviews and critisism.

Wait for the story to begin to fall in love with the journey of their fear, journey that can't let them live and journey they can't leave.

Bye bye
~shrish

Cover credit @DarkDesigner. Truly Greatful for This thank you soo much