"Protect the war chief's rear!" Pieck says.

"Right!" the soldiers say from inside the gear on her back.

Evelyn comes up from behind Pieck and goes to throw a Thunder Spear at Pieck when Galliard comes and knocks her out of the air.

"Galliard, you're a lifesaver!" one of the gunners says as he looks at Galliard.

"Wow, that almost hurt" Evelyn says as she stands up, steam rising from her stomach where Galliard scratched her, "those claws sure can do some damage, huh? So, you're the new Jaw titan. I only knew Ymir, so it's nice to meet you".

What's with this woman? There's no way she's a titan shifter, right? No. Eren Jaeger has the power of the Attack and Founding titans, Pieck has the Cart, I have the Jaw, that woman as the War Hammer, Zeke has the Beast, Annie has the Female, Reiner has the Armoured... maybe the Colossal. Did she steal it from Bertolt?

Galliard asks as he looks at Evelyn.

"Well, bye!" Evelyn says as she jumps off the roof.

"Galliard. We focus on that woman. Do you remember what Zeke said? We have to look our for a Scout with blonde hair and blue eyes. That's her. She's powerful" Pieck says as she looks at Galliard.

So powerful she can heal herself? She has to be the Colossal, there's no other way she can heal herself.

Galliard says as he nods at Pieck before dissipating from his titan.

"Pieck, you guys, we've got to be careful. Despite how dangerous she is, Ackermann is somewhere around here" Galliard says as he looks at Pieck.

"Are you serious?" Pieck asks in disbelief as he spots something with the War Hammer titan, "Porco, the War Hammer!".

Eren goes to bite through the War Hammer but the crystallisation is so hard, it breaks Eren's jaw.

She's crystallised like Annie which makes my teeth useless. But you're completely warn out now. If you had anything left, you'd stab me right through my nape. You've got no more moves to play.

Eren says as he dissipates from his titan.

"But I've got plenty!" Eren says with a smirk, "Evelyn! See if you can break through to this bitch!".

"Roger!" Evelyn says as she flies over.

She crystallises her hands, and then her swords. She flies and full speed and tries to cut the crystallisation but it doesn't work.

"It's no use!" Evelyn says as she flies away.

"Well, we tried" Eren says as he creates another titan.

"Did you see that, Pieck? She can crystallise like Annie can" Galliard says as he looks at Pieck.

"Don't tell me she ate Annie, too" Pieck says annoyed.

"But shit, after all of that, the bastard still has more energy to fight" Galliard says as he watches Eren, "but if we get him, the Founder...".

"What are you afraid of, Porco?" Pieck asks as she looks at Galliard, "there's no need for us to rush. We're the ones controlling the battlefield. They're being driven into a corner. They came here in ODM gear, so their weapons and fuel are limited. In other words, they're stranded in enemy territory without support. The Marley army has surrounded the zone by now, so there's no escape. For starters, Paradis can't compete against Marley in a real war anyways".

"But if we take out the Founder right here and now, they can't do the rumbling!" Galliard says as he looks at Pieck, "their trump card is right in front of us!".