"Y/N! Wait!" I ignored Nate as I walked out of the bar.

Nate came rushing out after me.

"Babe-"

"Will you take me to your place now or should I go by myself?"

"Let me explain, babe-"

"Don't fucking call me that. Don't." I take a step away from him.

"I'm- I'll take you home."

🍂🍂🍂🍂

"What are you doing Y/N? Can you listen to me? Please just once." Nate said as I was packing my things.

"Where will you go? Y/N? Let me explain-"

"Explain what?" I cut him off. "That while you pretended to be working on us with me, you were also cheating on me? Lying to me?"

"No, no she is no one. She is just a friend okay-"

"Did you sleep with her?"

"Y/N-"

"Did you?"

"Just a couple of times but it was nothing-"

"Nothing? I gave you so many chances but it's like you're so on to ruin things for ourselves. You aren't even here with me, Nate. You fucking cheated on me, slept with someone else and you got the fucking nerves to tell me it's nothing."

"I don't- she is just my friend, I don't love her, it was a mistake, I made a mistake, please listen to me, I'm sorry, this won't-"

"Just stop. Just stop it. I'm done. I'm really done." I took my bags and head out of the room.

"Y/N, please."

"First time is a mistake, but the second time was a choice and you repeatedly made that choice. Those made up stories that you are telling me are just excuses that you are making. You knew what you were doing and you still chose to do it despite the fact that you had a girlfriend. But, now be happy, you don't have to make excuses or pretend anymore because I'm setting myself free from you."

"It's late, Y/N. Listen, I understand-"

"No you don't. You don't understand, you never really did. If you weren't interested anymore, you could have told me, I would have left, but you had to cheat, no?" I scoffed. "It's none of your concern, where I go or what I'll do with the rest of my days now. I'm done."

After trying in three hotels; the fourth finally had a room available and I checked in. The moment I got to my room, reality hits me back. I was processing whatever just happened.

I was a mess, a crying mess, not because Nate cheated on me or my break up but on the fact that I always find it so hard to let go of people that I really care about and then everytime I hurt myself my trying again and again even if I know that I shouldn't have.

I grabbed my phone and before realising what I was doing, he answered immediately.

"Hello!"

"Jungkook!"

**************************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE

My man's solo album will be out next month. AHGHHH! ughhh I can't wait!!

I also saw the Hobi's enlistment announcement today! I'm looking forward to his single and well sad that he won't be here for a while but yeah everything will be fine and soon they'll all be back!!

Here, a new update for you guys! I apologise for being a little late!🥲 I'm sure you're tired of seeing my apologies!!

So, I hope you like this chapter!

Don't forget to share and vote🌟

ALSO, THANK YOU FOR 4K! I PURPLE YOU💜