The class visit Arnold

The next day at school Carlos could hardly keep still.. he wasn't even doing his schoolwork.. he used his worksheet's blank side to draw pictures of flowers and leaves. He then wrote a message that read ' Get well my friend ❤️‍🩹' and continued the drawing. When Ms Frizzle walked past.. she looked at the drawing on Carlos' worksheet and asked ' Carlos? Are you even doing your work?' Then Carlos let out a little laugh and said ' I am.. but this get well card for Arnold is more important.'
Then the class used the blank sides of their worksheets to draw get well cards. Ms Frizzle was surprised to see all the kids do such a thoughtful act of kindness which was ditching their schoolwork to make artworks for a student in their class who was in the hospital.

' Ms Frizzle.. Can we go and visit Arnold?' Asked Carlos desperately.
' Hmmm.. I don't see.. Why not?.. To the bus!' Replied Ms Frizzle. All the students in the class ran to the bus and were off to Walkerville General hospital.
When they arrived in the hospital.. Carlos had a cool sneaky plan to trick Arnold. ' We shall dress up in Doctor's coats and wear glasses so it looks like we are doctors.' Said Carlos excitedly as he was pitching in his idea. The class agrees to Carlos' decision and soon they get dressed up ready to trick Arnold. Even Ms Frizzle got dressed up too!

Carlos led the class to Arnold's bed and then snuck up to him. The class looked at him as if they were doctors ready to give him medicine. Arnold rubbed his eyes and looked panicked when he saw the doctors in front of him.. ' AAAAHHGHH!!' He screamed and hid under his bed covers. Then the class took off their doctor's gear and Arnold was in relief that they weren't real doctors trying to give him shots.

' Don't be afraid it's just us.' Said Dorothy Ann. ' We made you get well cards.' Said Keesha as she handed them over. ' My mom made you a new scarf.' Said Wanda. ' I bought you flowers.' Said Jyoti. ' I brought your favorite video game.' said Ralphie
' My mom and I made arepas fresh this morning, I was going to have them for lunch but you can have them. I guess I'm having lunch when I get home then.' Said Carlos.

' I cannot thank you enough.' Replied Arnold as he was thankful for his friends being there for him.
' Arnold, I hope you are well enough to still come to school. I've spoken with the nurse and she said you're good to come to school next week.'
Said Ms Frizzle as she told the class the amazing news.

' And also, I'd like to ask you and the boys if you want to come bowling this Saturday night for my birthday.' Said Ralphie as he handed an invitation to the boys. Arnold looked at it in delight and said ' I'd love to be there!'