Illness

Ms Frizzle finished CPR and Arnold slowly awoken.
' Ms Frizzle.. I'm just tired..' he said as he coughed.
Soon the parents came to pick up their kids and Arnold's parents ran to Ms Frizzle frighteningly..
' Please Tell us that everything is going to be okay.'
Begged Mrs Perlstein as she sobbed on her husband's shoulder. ' We came as quickly as we saw the email. We'll take Arnold to the Walkerville general hospital.' Said Mr Perlstein.

A few hours later.. Arnold was in the hospital room and saw the Frizzle sisters in front of him.
' Arnold.. It's me..' said Professor Frizzle.
Arnold woke up and stared at his former teacher.
' Ms Valerie Frizzle.. I thought I wouldn't see you again.. What are you doing here?' He said as he didn't recognize her due to wearing brown instead of her science themed dresses.
' Well, Fiona told me that you were ill and collapsed in the playground yesterday. So we decided to visit you.' Explained professor Frizzle.

'Oh and here.. those were the cranes you folded a few hours ago. Plus Carlos folded you more for the collection.' Said Ms Frizzle as she handed Arnold the cranes. ' Thanks Ms Frizzle.. I'll keep folding them.'
Replied Arnold as he happily took a piece of paper and started folding away.

A few days later.. Ralphie and Carlos came to visit him. Arnold knew that they would be folding more cranes this time since Carlos was holding a whole heap of colorful and pretty origami paper.
' Before you know it.. you'll make it to a thousand.'
Said Carlos as he handed Arnold another sheet.
' Paper cranes are just like Nori sheets but you can keep them.' Imagined Ralphie as he tried to show Arnold how to ( not) eat it.

It surely was a good day.