Chapter 4: Truth Behind Blood

The information about the Power Sphera's Private Machinery Compound was successfully retrieved and yet other than that the Station about a more vulgar information from the Town of Mindra whereas Boboiboy and his gang have their own individual information given by the nemesis of their own, Adu Du.

This affected the station for Adu Du seems to be planning another ome of his schemes and it needed to get out of the Tapops' way of interfering their missions.

"So far this Adu Du guy gave the information to those people. There's a chance he know the Private Compound beforehand by now" the h/c lady said as she puts her arms by her hips. Everyone looked at her and Fang agreed on her statement.

"Then we must head to the planet where the Power Sphera Private Machinery Compound is immediately" Admiral Tarung says as everyone looked at him as he gets off from leaning against the door.

"But, we don't know what planet is it Admiral" Yaya complained.

"The Compound is stationed in Planet Trus'Thana, it was built there hundreds of millenias ago and yet was abandoned to this day" Commander Koko Chi spoke showing the planet's features and to where the Compound is located. "Your missions is to secure the Compound's safety and protect the power spheras in it, Adu Du is the prime enemy in this mission, you must-"

"Commander! Yaya, Ying and Gopal will secure the Compound's safety, me, Fang and Y/n will go hunt down that Adu du" the dino capped boy suggested and Koko Chi only nodded for approval.

"It's settled, now you must go, Captain Papa will take you to Planet Trus'Thana" the Commander said and everyone saluted as you all head to the dispatch quarters where all spaceship of TAPOPS are stationed.

You all entered Captain Papa's spaceship as everyone sat on their seats. Given you don't have a seat before, they asked the Tapops Staff to add one. Mainly Yaya and Ying's idea.

The ship left the Station and started to head to planet Trus'Thana. As you were sitting down, your nose became sensitive smelling a hint of what you know, BLOOD. You looked at everyone and doesn't have a hint to their features of the blood you smell. You used your telepathy to have a mass insight as you closed your eyes and relaxed.

Your mind traveled across and reached the body of the surface of Planet Trus'Thana. The planet was beautiful and it was a scenery to be seen. Far beyond the waterfalls and the great sea of Trus'Thana is a Stone Edge mountain and there lies the gloomy, dark destination which is different from the looks of the rest of Trus'Thana. Your mind entered the Compound, a stack of skeletons which seemed to be guardians of the compound layed down surrounding the compound.

Blood.

Blood covered the walls.

And there he was...

"Massacre" you spoke opening your eyes, your words loud enough to be heard by the other members of the gang.

"Massacre?" they asked in sync.

"Planet Trus'Thana, the Station was in the state of a massacre, that's why they abandoned it" you say and all of them was confused. You told them what yoy saw and each moment you add a few more details, their face gets more horrified and feel terrible about what you saw. "Something in the Station besides Adu Du, I feel mere bloodshed presence in the planet" you added.

As soon as those words escaped your mouth, a beautiful sight of a planet stumbled infront of the spaceship.

"Are you sure cadet of justice? For me the planet looks like a fairytale" Captain Papa's eyes sparkled as he saw the exterior of the Planet. Everyone's eyes were mesmerized by the beauty too including you.