Chapter 2: The Deviant's Recruitment

The gang have already met you after chasing you around trying to capture you. Although they didn't plan on capturing you anymore, you are still reluctant on giving up yourself and follow them. Yes you have indeed now know each one's names but you cannot simply trust them.

"Well then Y/n, why don't you come with us and have a talk" Koko Chi suggested yet you gave him a menacing glare.

"Doesn't mean a little chat with you lot means I trust you, do not forget you tried to capture me" you defended trying to get away from their talkative way.

"Well we did try that's because we thought you're an alien from another planet" Boboiboy said to make you feel relieved for a while and to ensure you that they are safe to be with.

"That's right, we really mean no harm" Fang said as well and you firstly looked at them hesistantly before finally giving in and nodded.

Like they said, you did came with them and you had to enter their spaceship. You were amazed by the kind of technological things inside the ship moreover the advanced technology set up in different places. You wondered what would the universe and other planets looks like aside from earth as well. But although you want to check it out, you simply cannot leave earth. Everything you love, cherished, the people you sworn to protect they are all on earth.

"Y/n, are there any other devils like you?" Boboiboy asked handing you his granddad's special koko parfait. You stopped and thought of what he asked before taking the parfait and held it as you stare at it.

Ying noticed this behavior of yours and elbowed Boboiboy.

"Sorry if he asked that–"

"No it's fine...I just don't talk about it" you say as you took a sip on the parfait. "Wow this is delicious"

"Right? It's my Tok Aba's specialty" Boboiboy says proud in his tone of voice and proud to acknowledge his own grandpa.

"Y/n, what is your power? And what do you mean almost all of ours you can control?" Yaya asked and you put down your drink and smiled at Yaya.

"Gravity Manipulation, well not literally Gravity Manipulation to me, I can just make myself float or anyone or anything I can make them float but only depends on the time of my energy" you explained as you started with Yaya's similar abilities to yours. "Time Manipulation, I cannot be fast and I can't make time slow or fast but I can stop time as how long as I like" you added and Ying fell off the chair she was on.

"Transformation, I can't transform things but the thing I can transform is my physical appearance...I have three forms, Human, Deviant and Vortex" you say as you raise three fingers looking at Gopal.

"What kind of form is Deviant and Vortex?" Gopal asked.

Suddenly, horns grew on your head and a white golden halo as well, a devil's tail appeared as your right eye's white sheet turned black and your usual e/c eyes turned crimsom red. Your teeth grew with fangs as spots of Red marked on your s/c skin. Everyone backed away as you sit there, transformed in your Deviant.

"This is Deviant..." you say and went back to your normal human form and sips your parfait. "And as for Vortex, you will see it in a specific phenomena only" you added and they nod.

"Shadow and Elemental Manipulation...first of all, Boboiboy what Elements do you control?" You asked the orange hat boy.

"Oh well, Earth, Lightning, Wind, Ice, Fire, Leaf and Light, I can fuse them too" Boboiboy answered and you nodded as you calculate any differences between the two of you.

"Well the elements I control are by nature... Fire is mainly what I use, other than fire, I use Water, Nature, Earth, Thunder, Wind, Light and Shadow but I don't control the Ice... I can shift my Shadow and Light as well to make counter motives...and as for fusions I can't fuse my elements although I can use my elements at the same time all in all without fusing" you explained and Fang and Boboiboy looked at each other and back at you as they gulped.