Part 2

Y/N
I was walking back home . I decided to buy some instant noodles for my self but guess what the shop was closed. While I was walking I felt like someone is falling me so turned back and there was no one I started rushing towards my home and finally reached. Thank god. I went towards kitchen and cooked some kimchi fried rice . I decided to watch my favourite kdrama while eating. After eating and watching I washed some dishes and went to sleep.

Taehyung pov
I was falling y/n while she was going from her cafe where she works to her home . I guess she felt my presence so she turned back but I hid behind the wall she started walking fast and I watched her back fading away .

Time skip
Next morning

A/N pov

You woke up with the ringing of your alarm and headed towards washroom to freshen up myself while jungkook was in his office thinking about you . "Aaah why am I thinking of her soo much" "I guess I should make her mine she is mine and made for Me. Wait until I claim you baby girl" . After taking a quick shower you headed towards your home while you were out of your house you saw 5-6 black cars standing. You were confused and scared at the same time . You decided to go inside and saw a man in his 20's sitting on the sofa of your living room .

Y/N pov
"Excuse me who are you and why are you here ? May I know your name pl" before you could speak any further he stood up and said "your future husband baby girl" my eyes widened in shock after hearing him . "But-" before I could complete my words he put a cloth on my mouth and the strong smell went into my nostrils and everything blacked out.

Taehyung pov
I am sitting on the sofa of  y/n's living room and suddenly the door opens and she walks towards me and ask who i am I said "your future husband baby girl" she widened her eyes in shock and I smirked she was about to say something but before that I made her unconscious and took her to my house.

Time skip
Next morning

A/N pov

You opened your eyes with a sharp head ache and saw an in familiar room then you remembered that you were kidnapped . You started shouting and ran towards the door but the door was closed so you started banging on the door " is anyone there please help . Open the door" you were a crying mess . Suddenly the door burst open .

Y/N
Why always me . Why do I only get every time in trouble I was banging at the door calling out for help when the door swung open and a very handsome man walks in .

—————————————————————
Hi guys so this is the third part of this ff please vote ans follow me for more 😉😘
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Please ignore any grammatical mistakes if any 😚

Stay tuned for next part