Though the three rings were beautiful he had more precious things to work on too. Including his network of the Underground. Both muggle and magical so he was essentially a powerful figure in both Undergrounds. 

After all, nobody questions a Dragon Animagus. 

He goes downstairs and finds Edwin looking at him a bit guiltily. 

Edwin always hates asking for his blood. He pulls out a potion in the cupboard and drinks it. It exponentially increases blood cell production. He tilts his neck and Edwin comes over. 

He's only three years older than him currently- and three years since his turning. 

Hadrian doesn't wince as the fangs sink into his neck and he picks up the Daily Prophet from nearby and reads over it. 

The Triwizard Tournament: The Four Champions

Fuck it wasn't happening again was it? He reads down and observes his name. 

That's right wizards and witches! Not three- but four champions! And who else but our elusive Hadrian James Potter? Viktor Krum, Fleur Delacour and Cedric Diggory were chosen for the Triwizard Tournament by Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. Then the Goblet of Fire tossed out another name. None other than the Boy-Who-Lived! 

Who is keeping the Boy-Who-Lived a secret from the wizarding world? The Ministry has employed Aurors on the case as the Goblet of Fire does not choose names of dead Wizards which means ladies and gents- Hadrian is still alive! It seems the Potter line has not ended just yet! 

He doesn't bother reading the rest. He has Aurors on his tail again. They'd been on his tail by his Alias- Hades. 

He doubted they'd put two and two together. After all Hadrian James Potter was supposedly just a fourteen year old boy. How on earth would he be one of the Ministry's most wanted? 

Edwin let's go and he looks at the bite mark. 

Edwin used to be very sloppy but now he'd learnt how to stop drawing the blood up and extract only the left overs- leaving only two small wounds that would heal. 

"Thank you My Lord," Edwin murmurs. Edwin wasn't thin by any means and was certainly not ill looking- but that's what half dragon blood did he supposes. "My Lord if I may..." He trials off, waiting and he murmurs, fixing his shirt.  

"Continue." 

"I have a friend that's in desperate need of refuge here." 

"A friend?" He asks, glancing over his shoulder with narrowed eyes. Edwin hardly went out if he didn't have to. Edwin looked away- blood still on his lips and teeth. 

"Yes- his name is Dray." 

"When did you meet?" 

"Before I was turned. He was a good friend of mine back then and tried to protect me from getting turned." 

"Very well. Drink some water first." Edwin dips his head and pours himself a glass- and sets one aside for him with just a bit of juice in it. 

He sculls it quickly before putting it in the sink and grabs his folder he kept in the safe and a pen. He sets it down on the table and looks through his private notes and analysis's. 

While he's working- roughly an hour later there's a knock on the door and Edwin looks at him and gets a sharp nod before he opens it. 

His suspicions were confirmed as the black haired vampire entered. The hazel eyes didn't fool him for a second- or the worn clothes.