the curly headed boy was stunned from his own actions. he was never the type to apologize first but here he is, walking to the library to talk to celeste.

he honestly didn't know what or who he was mad at, he wouldn't even call himself mad he just missed her and didn't like that fact he stood him up but called dd the next day.

darrian finally found the library door and walked through it making the small bell ring. ms gálvez saw him and sent him a smile before pointing towards the back of the library knowing he was looking for celeste.

darrian nodded and mouthed a 'thanks' to her then slowly walked to where she was sitting.

darrian was now standing in front of her and saw that she hasn't even noticed because she had her headphones in. "always in those damn headphones." he  mumbled to himself before tapping her shoulder.

celeste lifted her head up and saw him. she took the headphones out of her ears and placed it on the table.

darrian sat next to her and didn't say anything for the first five minutes. celeste was tired of the silence and decided to be the one to break it this time.

"hey." it was barely audible but darrian felt something in his stomach that he has never felt for a girl, like ever.

"i'm sorry." he mumbled, embarrased for the first time around her. he was so used to being the one that makes her nervous and he wants it to stay that way.

"hm?" celeste acted like she couldn't hear him but she could she just wanted to hear him say it again. "i'm sorry." he repeated himself, "for what?" she titled her head.

"for.. y'know ignoring you for nothin, like, that was my bad. you just made me worried when you wasn't answering your phone but then called dd and notti." he revealed.

celeste's face softened at the thought that he was just worried not mad. celeste cupped his face making him look at her, "d. i had my phone on dnd, i wasn't purposely ignoring you." she dropped her hands from his face and interlocked there fingers. "but i'm sorry for standing you up like that, now that's my bad."

darrian and celeste talked about what happened between there days they didn't talk then darrian mentioned haven.

"yo is you and haven related or sum shi? she said you was ha sister." celeste's face subconsciously scrunched up from the mention of her. "no. she's my mom's daughter."

darrian nodded and pulled his curls out his ponytail. "you should reallyyyy do my hair tonight." he insisted in which she just nodded while smilling.

WHEN CELESTE ENTERED her house she heard her dad yelling over the phone with someone

WHEN CELESTE ENTERED her house she heard her dad yelling over the phone with someone. it was like she already knew who it was because of what he had said next, "no, no. scarlett she's not coming over here. are you out of yo damn mind?"

celeste sighed, knowing that haven would eventually have to come over to her house.

marc came out the room slinging his keys between his fingers with a stressed looked on his face. "i'm goin over scarlett's baby, call me if you need anything." he said when he saw his daughter came into view.