ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ? {9}

Start from the beginning

"Yes?" He questioned, brows pinched togather in the middle of his forehead.

"I think you didn't recognise me sir." The man chuckled, corners of his eyes crinkling in the process.

"Actually yes." Taehyung answered actually not understanding who it was but he kind of recognised the voice.

The man chuckled again and offered him a smile which was still hidden behind the mask.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, sir." Jungkook said bowing his head a little.

Taehyung opened his mouth, forming that in a 'O' shape, in a way to let the other understand that he recognised the man.

"What're you doing here in this time Mr. jeon?" He asked, really confused about why would the man be here at this time.

"You didn't have any sessions today too." He continued.

Jungkook smile did not flatter as he answered "Yes, Mr. Kim but I kinda wanted to come here."

Taehyung frowned at his words. Jeon Jungkook just infront of the police station, because he wanted to?

"Pardon me?"

Jungkook shook his head and said "should I say the truth?"

Taehyung was really tired today and he just wanted to go home, have whatever edible thing will come infront of his hand and will go straight to the bed.

Now why was he dealing with the weird words the man was throwing all of a sudden.. he did not know.

"You should." He replied, folding his arms to his chest. Foot tapping against the rough surface of the road.

Jungkook stepped closer to him with his hands inside the pockets of his pants. His eyes held a playful glint which Taehyung did not fail to notice.

But looked like the small distance between them did not bother Taehyung. Even if it did he was not someone to step back, instead he stood there without any movement.

The ravenette glanced at the beautiful face, glowing under the street lights. Tiredness was evident in the face but that did not hid the fact that Taehyung is beautiful.

"I'm here to see you." Jungkook whispered. His voice was not rough or cold. It was just soft and playful.

Taehyung raised his brow at the words. "Why suddenly?"

Jungkook grinned before leaning away "it's simple. You're really interesting and yeah captivating as well."

Taehyung scoffed. Again in the same shit. He heard the same thing in his high school, his college life, his training.

People takes interest in his because he is beautiful or as Jungkook referred 'captivating' .

"Listen Mr. Jeon. I'm not interested in you at all nor in any kind of things you might be referring so I think you should go back and me too." He was about to open the door again but halted when Jungkook spoke up again.

"I know what you're thinking. You're thinking that I'm saying all those things because I want to get Inside your.. you know. But I'm not that kind of person. I just wanna know you well and if that works then we'll think. That's what I'm saying." Jungkook said even though more than half of that was not true.

Taehyung stared at the male. He just met Jungkook four days ago and they saw eachother only three times before and that man is already here with a intention of knowing him.