Part 1

Jonathan went to the bar after a long sad night. He was just cheated on by his wife! He spotted Fred across the bar and the made eye contact. His eyes glistened from the lowered bar lights. John blushed and thought "oh no, why do I feel this way about a stranger.." Fred walked over to John and sat next to him on the stool. They started talking amongst each other, and they really were seeming to hit it off. Fred didn't have anything to drink, but John did. He was a bit tipsy and asked fred to drive him home. Fred told him he would. On the way home Fred gave John his number. John blushed and said "thank you". Fred winked at him and said flirtivly, "we should go on a date at a local restaurant" John got out and said to himself with passion, "he really likes me doesn't he!"

Fast forward a few days after they called, texted, and possibly had phone sex the day that they were going on a date finally came. Jonathan put on his special adidas track suit and Fred durst rubbed his bald head with gorilla glue to keep his hat on the way he liked it. They both arrived at the cute restaurant that their date was at. "A table for two" Fred said to the front person that shows people to their table. They followed them to their special little table and sat down. They started off with small talk before the waiter came over. "Hi I'm your waiter Munky. What drinks can I get for you two today?" Johnathan asked for a lemon water (he's just zesty like that) and Fred asked for a coke. While they were waiting for their drinks fred said, "you should come back to my place after this" with lust in his eyes. John, shocked that he said that said, "oh-uh of course! I'd love to, Fred" they ended up ordering their food and Fred paid for all of it. Jonathan thanked him and really wanted to give him a kiss on the cheek. Fred already beat him to it in the parking lot, but on the lips and very passionately. They got into the car and Fred pushed john into the backseat of his car. Jonathan quietly stuttered out, "n-no.. not here-" while Fred was trying to unzip his pants.

After the drive, they got to Fred's place. Jonathan complemented how clean it was and they sat in the living room. They started off talking and laughing over drinks while watching a movie. All the sudden, Fred pulled Jonathan onto his lap and started kissing him. Soon, they were making out. Jonathan kept whimpering while sloppily making out with Fred. Fred put his hands on John's hips and slid his adidas pants and briefs down, which revealed his below average bottom dick. Fred giggled and rubbed Jonathan's tip with his thumb. John was letting out soft desperate moans. Fred was calling him degrading names like slut, whore, etc. it was just edging John at that point. He almost came just Fred stopped him Fred unzipped his light brown baggy pants and whipped his humongous dick out. He tapped it on Jonathan's. Fred grabbed both and before Jon knew it they were frotting. "Oh god." John thought, "how did I get myself in this sticky and cummy of a situation" Jonathan kept moaning, whining, and telling fred how much he just wanted to cum so badly, but Fred just giggled and told him no. They both ended up cumming at the same time.
Jonathan thought that was it until Fred flipped him over in the missionary position. Fred pulled a bottle of lube out straight from his ass with a condom and said, "always gotta be prepared" and winked while rubbing the lube on Jonathan's ass. Fred tore open the condom and immediately put it on. He felt the lust of his inner werewolf take over. He shoved it In Jonathan's ass while being a big werewolf. John was reasonably confused. "Why did he just become a werewolf and ram into my ass?!" Jonathan was too aroused to even care at this point. Werewolf fred was ramming into Jonathan's ass constantly. John was very happy that his werewolf fantasies came true (because he was having them a lot)! Fred was trusting in and out so fast and hard (just how John likes it) John couldn't stop cumming from his anus. They were going absolutely insane before Fred howled and pumped a fat load into Jonathan's anus. John came as soon as Fred did and that's when they were gonna stop..

BUT FRED WANTED MORE. To be continued..