C h a p t e r N i n e

Electric Love/-/-/-/-/-/Chapter Nine

Electric Love
/-/-/-/-/-/
Chapter Nine

Changsung

Once Changbin got back to the castle he placed Jisung in his (Changbin's) room on the bed. Jisung was still unconscious and pale, Changbin went into his bathroom and got a wet flannel. He wiped the dried blood off the younger boys forehead, once he was finished he left the room. He went into Jisung's and Felix's shared room and got some clothes for Jisung. He came back in the room and went close to Jisung. He carefully took the younger boys shirt off and placed it on the floor next to him. He picked up the clean shirt and put it on him, making sure not to hurt him in anyway. Changbin looked down at the boys jeans, he wasn't sure if he should take them off or leave them on. They were jeans so they probably wasn't very comfortable, he slowly slid them off, trying not to look too much. He finally got the clean trousers on and took the old clothes to the other side of the room. His face was slightly red, he new if Jisung found out that he had changed him the younger boy wouldn't be very happy, maybe he would smack him. Changbin laughed, he looked over to the sleeping boy with a small smile.

He laid down next to Jisung, he tried not to accidentally touch the younger boy at all. It was quite hard since Jisung took up most the bed, Changbin was close to falling off at one point. He didn't mind though, as long as Jisung was comfortable it was okay.

/-/-/-/-/-/        words 278
Thank you for reading!
Next chapter out soon! <3

/-/-/-/-/-/        words 278Thank you for reading!Next chapter out soon! <3