C h a p t e r T w o

Those Eyes/-/-/-/-/-/Chapter Two

Those Eyes
/-/-/-/-/-/
Chapter Two

2min

After the breakfast Chan had put Seungmin and Minho together, he showed them what they was going to see today and Seungmin could lie, he was very excited; but he's not very good with new people. At first Minho didn't want to let go of Felix, his heart was beating heavily, "your going to be fine, minnie." Felix smiled warmly at the younger boy, Seungmin nodded, "o-okay." He mumbled then walked towards the smirking demon, "hello puppy~" Seungmin's eyes widened, Minho took the smaller boys hand and took him out of the caste before Chan could say anything else. "H-hyung, where are we going?" Seungmin mumbled following behind Minho, "we are going to the enchanted forest, sounds fun, right puppy?" Minho teased, "uh- y-yeah." Seungmin whispered looking away from the elder boy.

The two entered a forest, the trees were dark and so was the space around them. "H-hyung I can't." Seungmin panicked shaking his head not wanting to go any further, "hey, it's okay, nothing will happen to you when I am here." Minho comforted the younger boy and held onto his hand, Seungmin nodded, he felt his heart beat become faster, he shook his hand out of Minho's hold but Minho just grabbed it again. Seungmin looked up at him with a frown, "l-let go please." He muttered, Minho shook his head, "no, I like your hand, it's soft." Minho said pulling Seungmin along with him.

As the two got deeper into the forest it started to light up, it was like lights were attached to the trees and bushes. Seungmin looked around amazed, he had never seen something so beautiful, Minho turned to him with a smirk. "Those little lights are something we call hell flys, they light up like fire. Don't get to close to them pup, you might get burned." Minho warned and Seungmin nodded, "why are there so many dangerous plants? Someone could get badly hurt." Seungmin asked with a worrisome tone, "it's normal, the demon world may be beautiful but it's very dangerous." Minho explained, Seungmin whimpered, "c-can we go back? I don't want anything bad t-to happen." Seungmin asked with his puppy eyes, Minho smirked, "nope, you'll be fine just follow me." Seungmin nodded, "o-okay.." he mumbled.

After around five minutes of silence Minho spoke up, "you don't talk much." Minho commented, "I'm sorry." Seungmin apologised, "why are you apologising, pup?" Minho asked with a small chuckle, "I-I just don't know what to talk about." Seungmin mumbled, "that's fine, I'll do most the talking." Minho smiled, "so, do you have any special powers?" Minho then asked, Seungmin nodded, "well I'm a healing angel... I can talk to animals and control nature." Seungmin mumbled and Minho hummed, "really? that's hot." Minho admitted, Seungmin blushed slightly, "d-do you?" Seungmin asked and Minho nodded, "I can hear anything, even from miles away. If you come closer, I could read your mind." Minho explained, Seungmin looked at him with big eyes, "that's so cool." He muttered softly, "yeah I guess, but yours is cooler. Follow me!" Minho said speeding up and going deeper into the forest.

Minho moved a few vines out of the way, Seungmin followed him and stopped when he stepped through. Before him was a small village full of creatures Seungmin had never seen before. He slowly walked forward and bend down, the creatures surrounded Seungmin and Minho smiled, amazed. "Hello." Seungmin said in the most sweetest tone Minho's ever heard, Minho sat beside the younger boy who was surrounded by the creatures of the enchanted forest. "They must really love you." Minho started, the then let out a chuckle, "I mean I'm not surprised, who couldn't love a cutie like you." Seungmin bit his lip and tried to ignore what the elder man had said, "I have never seen you before... what are you?" Seungmin whispered to the small fluffy creature in his hand, Minho saw that Minho's face became white and he started to worry, "pup? Are you okay?" He asked moving closer to the younger boy, suddenly Seungmin gasped and then smiled, "I'm fine, I turn pale when I talk to the animals." Seungmin softly explained and Minho then nodded, "is it dangerous?" He asked, "no, well it could be but nothing bad has happened to me." Seungmin smiled at the elder man who listened carefully, "right." Minho nodded. Minho watched as Seungmin talked and played with the animals, he looked at the younger boys eyes that were shimmering in the light, he had a big smile on his face as he watched the younger play joyfully.

Suddenly there was a loud roar. Minho quickly sat up and ran over to Seungmin, he grabbed the younger boys hand and helped him up. "H-hyung, what's wrong?" Seungmin asked as he was dragged behind the tree, "be quiet." Minho whispered, "what? W-why-" suddenly Minho wrapped his hand over Seungmin's mouth, the puppy like boy widened his eyes and his hands started to shake. He tried to peek around the tree but Minho pulled him back, he looked behind to see Minho's face very close to him, Minho shook his head and put his arm around the younger boys waist, stopping him from looking at what was hidden behind the tree. They stared into each other's eyes until whatever was on the other side of that tree had left.

Minho finally took his hand from Seungmin's mouth and his arm from Seungmin's waist. "I apologise pup, I didn't want you to see what was before that tree, I think it's best we leave." Minho explained while apologising, "it's okay... b-but why?" Seungmin asked still whispering, "listen to me pup, you do not want to see." Minho said again with more of a cold tone, Seungmin nodded his head swiftly, "good puppy." Minho smiled, the two made their way out of the forest, "well, it's been a long day pup. We should get home." Minho said and Seungmin nodded, "t-thank you for showing me around the forest." Seungmin bowed slightly, "no need to bow, and you are very welcome." Minho teleported himself and Seungmin back to the castle.

"Now, before we separate, let me show you around the castle." Minho said and Seungmin nodded. It took nearly an hour to show Seungmin every bit of the castle, what rooms he shouldn't go in, what rooms he had to knock on before going in and what places he should avoid. "This is your room, but I'm sure you know that. That is the tour, did you enjoy it pup?" Minho asked with a smirk, Seungmin nodded, "yes, thank you hyung." Seungmin mumbled, "well, I should get going, I really enjoyed this time with you. Did you enjoy it to pup?" Minho asked, still smirking. Seungmin nodded quickly, "y-yes." He said with a small smile, Minho nodded and then sighed, "well, I'll see you tomorrow then. I'll miss you!" That was the last thing Minho said before teleporting away, Seungmin's face was a light shade of red then suddenly he heard a "aww" should behind him. He snapped his head to the side and saw Jeongin, "o-oh hi Innie." Seungmin shyly mumbled, "I'll miss you", what's that supposed to mean?" Jeongin asked with a big smirk on his face, "n-nothing! It means nothing." Seungmin stated, "yeah yeah sure, let's get to bed hyung." Jeongin laughed and the two boys went into their room. "Innie." Seungmin mumbles and Jeongin looks over to him, "yeah?" Jeongin replied, "why have you got a plaster on her neck? Did something happen?" Seungmin asked worriedly, "o-oh, don't worry about it. Get some sleep." Jeongin said with a small smile. Seungmin nodded, still worried for the younger boy.

/-/-/-/-/-/         1321 words
Thank you for reading!
Next chapter out soon! <3

/-/-/-/-/-/         1321 wordsThank you for reading!Next chapter out soon! <3