C h a p t e r E i g h t

Over/-/-/-/-/-/Chapter Eight

Over
/-/-/-/-/-/
Chapter Eight

Hyunlix

Felix cried all the way home, Hyunjin told him that he needed to stop or he might be sick, but Felix didn't listen. Once they got back to the castle Hyunjin placed I'm inside of his (Hyunjin's) room. Felix was sat on the bed, softly sniffling. "Here, take my clothes." Hyunjin said grabbing a shirt and a pair of shorts from his closet, he gave them to Felix and walked into the bathroom closing the door behind him. He walked out of the bathroom to see that Felix was changed, "do you feel better?" Hyunjin asked, Felix shook his head, "no no, I don't feel any better Hyunjin. Jisung was laying on the floor unconscious and I could hear screams and cries coming from Seungmin. I didn't do anything to help!" He cried, Hyunjin pulled the younger boy into his lap.

He made circles around the younger boys back hand, "it's not your fault." Hyunjin whispered into Felix's ears, "I-I can't help but think it is!" Felix yelled, "sh." Hyunjin hushed him, "it over, it's all over." Hyunjin mumbled, Felix nodded trying to calm himself. "It's okay, your okay, they will be okay." Hyunjin tried to comfort the younger boy as much as he could until he feel asleep. It took him a while before he did though. Felix kept moving around and huffing in his sleep, Hyunjin new that Felix was having a nightmare, he didn't know what to do but just say soft words into the younger boys ears and make circles on his arms.

Felix had stopped moving and huffing, Hyunjin placed Felix down on his bed. Hyunjin smiled as he looked at the freckle faced boy, he new that he couldn't but he was slowly catching feelings for Felix. It hadn't been long since the angels got there, was love at first sight real? Maybe it was, but Hyunjin couldn't fall for a angel, he would get in trouble with his brothers. Maybe they liked the angels too, but they better not like Felix only he could. No one else.

Felix woke up in the middle of the night, he turned around the other way and saw Hyunjin. He was slightly surprised when he saw Hyunjin instead of Jisung. But then he remembered, he remembered how himself and all his friends got hurt. He felt like crying again, but his eyes felt too sore. He felt a arm wrap around his waist, "close your eyes." Hyunjin mumbled, Felix did as Hyunjin told, he moved slightly closer enjoying the warmth Hyunjin was giving him. He placed his head on Hyunjin's chest. "Comfortable?" Hyunjin asked, Felix nodded, "good now go to sleep." Hyunjin said, Felix nodded again, to tired to talk. He slowly feel asleep.

/-/-/-/-/-/         words 472
Thank you for reading!
Next chapter out soon! <3

/-/-/-/-/-/         words 472Thank you for reading!Next chapter out soon! <3