𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2

Start from the beginning

"Done wasted plenty time pacin' around, hate this coupe.
You had bitches on the side and let my mind wonder too.
You relentless, nigga, I don't need rent, nigga."

Dess felt that in her soul the song lowkey reminded her about her toxic, manipulative ex-boyfriend Dre, he literally would try to make her stay inside and shit while he goes cheat and be in other bitches faces. There was a incident where he was pulled up on her while she was with Imani  & Jada  and made a big ass scene, Sassy Niggas I swear.

"Text me like I'm waitin' for you to come lie to me
Ruin my day, sayin' shit to hurt me, I can't compete
Still on the way, I lay awake if you're not around me
I'm so on to you, still gone for you"

"Needin' you to talk to me in your love language
Show me, yeah, how to connect to you
Help me understand
How you speak your love language "

"Bad as I wanna be yours, I can't get with your program
Sexin' like a slow jam, stick around 'cause I want to
Bad as I wanna keep focus, you remind me I'm imperfect
And it sucks to admit
Nobody put that purpose in me like you do, still
Nobody get that work up out me like you do
Nobody get the truth about me quite like you
You the definition of my right hand
Never mind ridin' backseat when you lead me"

After the song was over, she decided to go and clean the cats litter box and get their food ready for them to eat. After she was done cleaning, she went outside on her balcony to read her a book while she smoked her a blunt. She had got a text message back from Mateo . She opened her phone and smiled a bit, she thought he was cool but didn't want to rush into another relationship so fast.

" 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘱 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵 , 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘶𝘵 ,𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 " 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘫𝘪 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 .

Dess screenshot the message Mateo  sent her and sent it inside of the group chat " Y'all!!! I think I'll go out to see how it goes I'll be sober this time " she texted.

" Girl your ass better go out and see how things go, you got to get over that sassy bum ass nigga Dre, He makes me want to run his ass over still with my car " she texted with the angry emoji.

Jada  sent a laughing emoji and sent a text message as well " I think you should get out more and see how things go and running him over is still a option so " she sends a smirk emoji.

" Fine but I don't want to rush things I'll take my time and get to know him " she puts her phone down and goes inside to the kitchen, she grabs a few snacks and spots someone walking in her apartment complex. She noticed it was her ex-boyfriend Dre, she quickly grabs her phone and rushes inside to call the girls on a call.

Imani  and Jada  answer the FaceTime call " hello " they both said at the same time. Dess goes and makes sure her doors are locked and she goes into her bedroom " bitch why is Dre stalking me, I was sitting on my balcony and seen him walking I don't know how the crazy ass got in here, but I'll pretend like I'm gone " she says trying not to worry so much.

 Dess goes and makes sure her doors are locked and she goes into her bedroom " bitch why is Dre stalking me, I was sitting on my balcony and seen him walking I don't know how the crazy ass got in here, but I'll pretend like I'm gone " she says try...