𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2

"𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥

𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞"

― 𝐑𝐮𝐩𝐢 𝐊𝐚𝐮𝐫, 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲

𝟖:𝟑𝟎𝐚𝐦

Dess woke up checking the time, she seen it was 8:30am, she felt her head she had a bad headache and didn't remember much about last night. She looked over to Imani  and Jada  knocked out on the other sofa. She got up and grab the bottle of water and medicine from off the end table and noticed the note Mateo  left.

"𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘺, 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 & 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘶𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘱 225-***-****"

She smiled to herself a little and went to the bathroom, she turned on the shower and got in. After she was done, she brushed her teeth and washed her face. She put some clothes on and went into the kitchen to make some breakfast for all of them.

Jada  woke up rubbing her eyes, she got up and went to use the bathroom in the guest bathroom and got herself ready. She brushed her teeth and washed her face as well. After she was done, she checked the time and went sat on the bar stool " girl I don't really remember shit that happened last night, the last thing I remember was watching you and Mateo  talk " she says checking her messages, she seen she had a few messages from Nolan  and a few missed calls from him as well.

A few minutes passed by, and Imani  was up in the bathroom doing her morning hygiene, Dess was almost done with breakfast and decided to send Mateo  a text. She put her phone down fast and turned it around " I have to submit this paper by 11:59 tonight so what should we do today before I get into this school shit?" She asked Jada .

Imani  came out the bathroom and came sat next to Jada  " Boy we had a time last night " she says laughing " we got fucked up and had a lot of fun " she sent Elijah  a good morning text " Dess hurry up with the food I'm hungry man " she says grabbing a snack from off the counter.

*** after they eat breakfast ***

Dess turned on the tv and started to play some Sza while she cleaned up , Love language came on and she started to sing along Said, "Patience ain't no virtue with you"she grabbed some of the cleaning stuff, Imani  and Jada  caught an Uber home because they'll be seeing each other later.