𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1

━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺
            ・゜+.
                °。+
Obelia is an empire that is of a world different from the one in Harry Potter.

Claude de Alger Obelia, the current emperor of Obelia, has lived a peaceful life. Scratch the part where he had been almost assassinated several times since childhood, mocked because of his name, betrayed by his fiance, almost killed by his brother, killed his brother, he has had a peaceful life. One of the best part being his daughter, though he would never admit it.

Now, he'd say his life is quite the same. He wakes up, takes a walk, goes to his office, works, spend time with daughter, sleep, tea time, sleep, work, rest, work, sleep, and repeat.

But not today. Why it's his daughter's birthday, of course! That being said, he will be preparing for his daughter's birthday banquet that's starting at 12 in the afternoon. He may have said that he didn't care as long as the his daughter was happy, he lied. He had been 'unintentionally' overseeing every last bit of the preparations days ago.

Little did he know, not everything will be going according to plan.

It was 10 in the morning, which meant freedom for Claude.

"Felix." He called out to his red headed knight. The knight in question flinched, he knew what the golden haired emperor was going to say. "... Yes, your majesty?"

"I'll leave the rest of the documents to you. I've already checked them all, so there's not much needed to be done. I'll be going now." Said Claude. "Bu- But your majesty-" Felix tried to stop him but was met with the royal seal which Claude threw to him. "Your majesty! How many times do I have to tell you to not be so careless with something so important as the royal-" Gone.

'Your majesty...' Felix thought with a sigh.

Claude reached the garden and saw that Athanasia was already waiting for him. As soon as she saw him she went running to him with a letter in her hand. "Daddy! I got a letter this morning," She showed him the letter. "it says they want me to go to a school called Hogwarts!" She said, excitingly.

"A what-?" Claude mumbled. He peered over the letter and it was indeed a 'letter of acceptance' to this so called Hogwarts.

Hogwarts. He had never heard of it his entire life. Which meant this school was nowhere near Obelia, and if Athanasia were to attend this school.. 'Never.' He thought, then brought his attention back to Athanasia.

"Sooo? What do you think, dad?" She asked, thrilled to see the world she had always dreamt about in her last life.

".. Do what you want" He muttered. But of course he didn't want her to do what she wants. Athanasia was playing her victory trumpets in her mind. She went over and kissed Claude on the cheek, "Thanks dad! Bye dad!" And she went her way to daydream about her first year.

"Felix." Claude called out to the his knight who had only arrived a few minutes ago. "Investigate this letter and where it came from," He ordered, handing the letter to Felix. "See if it's worthy to attend.." He added, words screaming distaste.

And so, peace fell over the place again.

Until it didn't.
God knows peace itself wants to mess around from time to time. But in this case, every two days or so.

━━☆・*。
・゜+.
°。+

→ How Athy reacted when she saw her letter for the first time + Lucas

It was 8 in the morning. The princess of the empire was still sleeping, thus it was up to her nanny to wake her up.