Chapter 2 - Torture

Raven's POV

I couldn't escape. People kept doing things to me and I had no idea what exactly they were doing. I was being moved from one operation room to another over and over again. I didn't know how much time had passed.

I was in a new room, but it all looked similar to the other ones. Medical products everywhere. In this room were also electronics. I could see pictures of a brain on one of the blue screens.

A woman that I didn't recognize walked towards me with a syringe in her hand. Before I could do anything I was forced to get asleep again.

~

'The Right Arm.' A manly voice said.

The same little girl with dark hair was standing in a room, but this time she looked even younger, probably five years old.

In front of het was a man, who bend down on his knees so he was the same height as the girl.

'You have to find the Right Arm, okay?' He said and the girl nodded.

'They're gonna take me and your mother. And eventually you.' The man said. 'You have to escape and find the Right Arm. Then you're safe. Safe from them.'

'Where are they, dad?' The little girl asked afraid.

'They hide in the mountains. They move place once a while, but I know you will be able to find them. Okay?' He grabbed both the girl her hands.

The girl leaned in and hugged her father.

~

'Mom, why did you do that to dad?' The girl asked. She seemed like a year older now. 'With the gun.' She added quietly.

'I had to. He was sick.' The woman said sad. 'And eventually I will get sick too. So you have to safe yourself.' She sighed.

'A few months ago dad said something about the Right Arm. Do you know what that is?'

'It's a safe place. A safe heaven. It's safe from the virus and safe from everything.' The woman got up from her chair and walked to a drawer. 'Look at this.' She grabbed a map and laid it down on the table. Her finger pointed at a red circle.

'This is where they are right now, keep that in mind.' The woman quickly rolled the paper up again and put it down. 'Don't tell anyone about this.'

~

I thought I was being moved to another place, but I wasn't. I opened my eyes and saw that I was sitting on a chair. I wanted to get up, but my legs and arms were taped to the chair.

I looked around me, at the white walls. In the corner of the room was one single door. I saw a small table standing next to me. It had some kind of device with numbers on it. Some wires were plugged in it. One red wire was taped on my arm.

'Hello, Raven.' A man with black hair and a small beard walked in. He sat down on the chair that was standing in front of me. 'I'm Mr. Ward.'

'What are you doing?' I asked while trying to get out of the chair.

'I just want to ask some questions. If you just cooperate it will all be done quickly and you won't feel any pain.'

Pain? What does he mean with pain?

'Let's get started.' He grabbed a note book and a pen from his pocket.

'What do you know about WICKED?' He crossed his legs over each other.