p38

Pls help me with these

Pls help me with these... Only one person responded me.... I can't think of a name so pls choose one and if you have another name please tell me

If you didn't read p 37 then read that....

Karan after informing param faizi and Sid took monami to the hospital....where  the doctor examineted her 

Doctor: it's like she hit her head really hard. But nothing to worry she doesn't have a brain injury or concussion.. Talking about the mark on her cheeck it will fade away in some days and I guess someone pressed her neck really hard so she will have little problem for talking so make sure that she talk less... I will prescribe the medicines... And tell the nurse to bandage both of your wounds...

Karan: thanks doc...

The nurse arrived with first aid kit she was an old lady. firstly she cleaned the wounds of karan then she went to monami 

Monami:mujhe nhi krwana..she said softly

Nurse : why dear dekho kitne zakhmo se bhari Pai ho...

Monami: dard hoga na

Karan:nahi hoga monami

Monami:hoga.. Mujhe pta hai...

Karan:haaw monami doctor hoke bhi tume daar lag raha hai

Monami: what do you mean by doctor hoke bhi ha? Doctor bhi insaan hote hai... Haina aunty? She asked to the nurse who started cleaning her wond without her noticing.

Nurse :ha of course..

Monami signal to Karan with her expression dekha... You are wrong

Then monami noticed that the nurse has almost done cleaning her wound..

Monami: yeh galat hai , tum dono ne cheating ki hai.. 

Nurse : bus ab sirf ek wound rehta hai...

Monu nooded

The nurse first started cleaning her wound with alcohol

And monami hid her face on Karan's shoulder..

Karan: ho gaya.. 

Monu:chale 

He nooded...

Karan: we will take our leave  doc and aunty thanks for your help

Nurse: bohot acchi jori hai tum dono ki... Bhagwan tum dono ko salamat rankhe... 

Monami blushed listening this and Karan smiled at the old lady's kind words  ...

They both went to the Jeep... And soon arrived in the academy... Where all the cadets were waiting for them...including Priya (hopefully you guys remember her... Because mai bhi bhul hi gay thi 😂 I had to read previous chapter because I didn't remembere her name) 

Sumanji: monami sumanji puch rahi hai kesi ho tum...

Chiara: #how are you mo... Sid kehra tha ki tumhe bohot injuries Hui hai...

Prem ji : ha monami kese ho tum 

Bala: doctor madam apko to bohot chot ai hai... Aap thik ho naa...

Karan: cadets let her talk aap sab saath main pucho ge to she'll not be able to talk... 

Sid: right... Tab se ye motti billi bolne ki koshish kar rahi hai... Or bolne ka moka nhi mil raha usse...

Monu: I am fine guys bs thori si injuries Hui hai Jo bohot jaldi thik hojae gi she wispered to the because she wasn't able to talk

Koel kaha  hai?

Bala: wo aapne kamre mei hai doctor ne unhe araam Karne ko  kaha hai...

Monu: I will go and meet her

Karan nooded..  Our monami ko koel ke room mein lekar jaata hai...

After talking to her sister she went with Karan to their room ...

Monami: Karan wo... Mujhe bhuk lagi hai...

Karan: kiya khana hai?

Monu: junk food khana hai...

Karan:you can't monami... You can't even talk properly or ranisahiba ko junk food khana hai?

Monu: accha Jo bhi ho pr  cook  tum karoge

Karan : Jo apka hukum rani sahiba

Saying this he went to the kitchen and started cooking tomato soup for her...

While he was cooking Priya entered the kitchen and saw him cooking...

Priya : sir if you don't mind main bnadu...

Karan: no... Monami ko mere haath ka khana hai

Priya raised an eyebrow ( yeh kiya uska cook hai?  Ke Jo wo kahegi wo hi bnayega...)

Priya: ok sir .... ( kuch to krna parega... Iss monami ko kuch zada hi importance mil rahi hai)
.
.
.
.
.

Hellooooo an early update thanks to you guys.... Ap logo ne 75 votes bohot hi jaldi Kardie...

659 words...
75 votes here too ❤