CHAPTER 32: BELLUM TITANUM

⚠️ SPOILERS WARNING ⚠️

AUDIE'S POV

It seems that Nee-san and Reiner had taken down the Beast Titan by their attacks.

"It should break easily..." said Levi.

"If it's just an empty husk," I said to him.

As I landed on Nee-san, I asked Armin about next step, "Armin, what now?"

"As we suspected...just like the Warhammer Titan, Zeke is hiding his real body somewhere else," he said.

"So we're supposed to find his real body that's just one meter long and 20cm wide in this huge pile of bones?!" I was concerned about Armin's statement.

"There's no way we can do that because we have no choice but to end this! Right, Armin?!" said Jean.

"I know! In a minute, I'll titanize and blow this place up! Just go with the Cart Titan and get out of here!" said Armin.

"Eren's probably expecting this attack, so I don't think this would be enough to kill him!" said Nee-san inside her Titan.

"But.... If I blow these bones to pieces, we might be able to figure out Eren and Zeke's location!" said Armin as he might expect if he's about to explode these bones

"If things get bad, forget about us and just go all out!" said Jean to Armin.

As we were about to leave Armin, he suddenly attack from behind by a Titan. I warned him "Armin, watch out!"

His mouth get stuffed with the Titan's tongue as he about to be sucked alive by the Titan.

Not only that, we didn't expect that there are more Titans emerged out of nowhere. We also worried about Armin.

These different variants of Titans that we've never seen before would come to attack us.

"Nee-san, look out!" Petra warned Nee-san as the previous version of Female Titan and the other Valkyrie Titan come to attack her. She would continue to fight both of them.

NADIA'S POV

I was attacked by one of the Titans and that Titan has a long blonde hair with Viking helmet like on her head.

She also has crystal spear on her hand, so I'm about to fight her using long crystal axe. We both battling each other as the Titans keep swarming on Eren's spine.

I tried to pinned her down and cut her arm using my crystal axe. She might be defeated by my attack.

As Audie stopped on my shoulder, he was shocked on what he see "No way, these are not pure Titans! They're being uncontrollable and not like we ever thought,"

"They assess the situation and attack at the same time..." Jean continued.

"What are we going to do?! We're almost out of Thunder Spear!!" Hannes shouted at us.

"Wait, is Armin still alive?!" Connie asked us about Armin's whereabouts.

"If he had sustained even a but of damage, he would have titanized immediately which means they must've captured him unharmed," said Levi.

"But he was taken away towards Eren's rear end and there are countless Titans blocking our way there," said Uncle Pär.

"Even in my prime, I would not to choose to charge in that direction," Levi continued.

"So stay calm," Mikasa said that to Levi.

"Don't be so dumb, Mikasa," I said to her

"I'll act as a decoy and draw the enemy away," her words makes me have ni answer about that.