𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Start from the beginning

"Yess" I got up with him.

I changed into some clothes & we drove to his momma's crib.

"Destiny omg" she said to me.

"Hi" I smiled all cheesy.

"Look at that bump oh my gosh" she said touching my stomach.

"That's yo grandbaby ma shit wild" he said.

"It is ain't it?" She asked giving him a look.

"Mcht why you looking like that?" He asked playing with his dreads.

"Anyway how you been feeling?" She asked as we sat down.

"I been good, happier than ever especially with his ass" I said pointing to von.

"Got that special-"

"Mmm okay" his momma stopped him. "Cocky self"

"You not even backing me up bae damn" von said.

"Cause she right" I said.

"You talked to kayla?" She asked him.

"Nah" he shook his head scrolling on his phone. "Ion care what she on"

"Yall needa fix what's goin on between yall ion liking it" she said.

"Ma it's really her, she a weirdo & don't know when to stop fucking around getcho daughter" he said making me laugh.

"I know but yall can at least just sit n have a conversation von at least" she said.

"Nah she did some shit she can't take back now she gotta stand on that" he said.

She just sighed & looked at me.

"How you deal with him?" She asked.

"I should be asking you that you the one that had to deal with him from he was born man" I said laughing.

"What you doing for your baby shower? I heard It's this Sunday" she said.

"Things are already planned & set I just gotta find my dress" I said. "Ion want nun too crazy tho something simple but cute you know"

She agreed nodding. "What you wearing?" She asked von.

"Burberry down ma yo already know" he said. "& I got this pretty ass dress being made fa ha we gone be stylin" he said making us laugh.

"You the first girl I ever seen him this crazy over" she said.

"Oh fr?" I asked.

Many have said it but I'm still surprised you know.

"Yea von usually don't care for bitches" she said. "But the first time he saw you I mean he came to me running on & on"

"Mmmm about what?" I asked.

"Alright ma that's it" he said.

"Unt unt let her tell me" I stopped him.

"Nah" he chuckled.

"He had said how he was gone start a family witchu, how yall gone be together till death do y'all apart & he spoke on that family part till it happened" she said. "Im proud of him tho & I love you"

"Awe I love you too" I smiled.

"You really brought out the light in him & I love that he's so much happier & joyful with you" she said.

"She my whole heart" he said. "Ha & my baby"

"Period" I said as we all laughed.

-

ALYSSA STEPHENS⏱️: 𝟼:𝟷𝟶𝙿𝙼———————————————

ALYSSA STEPHENS
⏱️: 𝟼:𝟷𝟶𝙿𝙼
———————————————

I was at my place with bryson & we were talking about how to get dess.

"She havin ha shower on Sunday so I think that'uh be perfect" I said.

"You right but how tho?" He asked.

"Whats gone happen is imma bring ha outside the shower & break it to her that von killed her parents now that there is gone start the fire & you know von gone be following ha everywhere so he just might be right there" I said. "It's gone be commotion fasho so imma text you & that's when you gone do yo thing"

"Ight that's solid" he said. "Getting his ass back for a lotta shit he did"

"I know that must hurt huh?" I asked.

"Like a bitch" he said. "Yo aunt nem gone be happy as hell tho"

"Yea, they some bogus bitches" I laughed. "But they gone be glad cause they hate that bitch"

"I know she not gone believe me too so I'm glad I got this footage" I said.

The night von killed her parents it was caught on 2 neighbours cameras of him walking in & out the house. Von had killed the neighbour seeing they had footage now how he found out? Ion know but he did & he kept it then threatened the other neighbour across from their house to delete it or you know what.

We paid that family 100 racks for the footage which they kept a copy of just for Sunday.

"Shit boutta get wild" I said.

"Real wild" bryson smirked.

𝚆𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢: 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚊𝚋𝚝𝚌𝚜 .

EXCUSE ALL MISTAKES
-LAY
Y'all don't tear my head off for this shit fr.

Vote.