Chapter 35 - Stay Awake

Start from the beginning

It's getting late so just after we finished eating we decided to walk a bit and talk about the one she made me promise. You know, going to Paris on July 21. And she said was : "Oh My God! Did I really make you promise me that?"

"Yes. And you said you will be really sad if I broke it."

And after a little more walk and talk, we headed to the parking lot to went to my car and go home.

"I don't want to end this night yet. I don't wanna go home yet and sleep." Samantha suddenly said while we're here just beside my car.

"Why don't wanna go home yet?" I asked her.

"Cause if I sleep, I will just forget all this amazing night. I will forget that you're my husband. And I know that you're tired of explaining me again and again that you're already my husband" she looks really sad. Well I'm sad.

I grab hand and hold it tight.

"You can always write everything that happened this day in your diary. And wait..."

I get my phone from my pocket and open the camera.

"Here let's take a selfie. You will forget what happened tonight but this picture will help you remember or understand."

"You're really sweet Michael. And you're really funny.."

She let out a cute giggle then continue on what she was saying.

"..I think that's the reason I married you. I always feel in love. Is it hard to make fall in love for you every single day?"

She said, now she's smiling.

"Not at all. 'Cause love is an unstoppable feeling. Your brain my not remember it.. But your heart will always say the truth."

We hug each other so tight like we don't wanna let go of each other.

"Awww. How sweet?"

We get inturrepted by a voice.

"Hannah?"

I said

"Yes my dear Michael. Aren't you glad to see me again?"

I look at Samantha and confusion can be seen all over her face.

"I'm just asking you a little favor. Why can't you love me?" She begged

"Who are you?"

Samantha said

"Ohh hi there Samantha! I just want to get Michael is that okay with you?"

"What are y-you saying?"

Samantha asked

Hannah started yelling somthing like. She the one I really love. She wantes to kill Samantha. And something that we will live together. She's getting annoying so I started calling the security.

The security hold her.

"Please Michael.. Just come back to me. Please I'm begging you."

She started crying agian.

"How many times do I have to tell you that Samantha is the one I love?"

She starts to calm down.

"Get off of me. I can go out by myself" Hannah said to the security. The security let go off her. Then Samantha and I started to walk in the car.

Then I heard a gun shot.

I turn around to see where was that from. I saw Hannah holding the security's gun. And the security had the look of shock.

I turn to where Hannah is pointing the gun.

And it's .. It's to Samantha. Samantha slowly fell to the ground. Hannah shot her a liitle right and upward to her chest.

I run to her and held her tight.

"Samantha! Samantha... Samantha... We're going to the hospital."

I shot a glare to Hannah. The security starts to call for police and the ambulance.

"I-i-i don't t-think I can.... d-do it Michael."

"Yes you can do it. Just stay awake. Don't let your consciousness take you." I started crying.. I just. I don't know what to do. I don't wanna lose her.

"Michael. I-I J-Just want you to k-know that I love y-you."

"I love you too Samantha"

And just after I said that, she stops breathing. I don't feel her pulse anymore.

"No. No. No. No. Please don't. I don't wanna lose you. I won't be tired of telling I love you and I'm your husband."

I said it hoping she will hear me. But I know that she can't. She's dead. Why? Why? I can't stop myself from crying. Why?

"I love you Samantha. I love you so much." I whisper to her ear.

+-+-+-+

This is sad.. Huhuhu. What do you think about this? The epilogue will be soon.
This is a little for me. Hehe.
Vote if you think this is a great chapter.

Dedication Time !
This is for the epilogue. The first one who answers get the dedication.

Everyone's taking control of me
Seems like the worlds got a role for me
I'm so confuse will you show to me
You'll be there for me
And care enough to bear me

Comment your answers now!!
Happy reading!! Follow me on instgram : @wierdolala ... Please. Thank you!! Ohh and don't forget to vote!!
~wierdolala <3