"mama" notti said lowly as they layed down in her bed. he ran his hand up and down her body making her relax.

running his tongue over his bottom lip he let his eye lids droop to look down at her while she stayed watching her tv which was playing BMF.

she had just started and was on episode two and she really liked it. plus she thought meech was fine but she wouldn't tell notti that.

"ny" he spoke again making her snap out of the tv looking up at him since her head was on his chest. "watchu wanna do friday for our six months?" he asked.

"o-our six coming u-up?" she said softly as she faked confused with notti, which worked since his face fell and his hand paused.

"you ain't remember?" he asked kinda hurt since he had been planning for two weeks now. "i-im sorry, i forgot" she frowned at him.

i can really do this acting shit she thought to her self keeping her face frowned.

"so you ain't get me nothing?" he asked her and she slowly shook her head no once again lying. "i-if i get you stuff n-now it'll be too late" she told him and he sighed.

she had hurt his feelings. he didn't even know her closet was full of stuff for him.

"you good mama i'm not mad" he shrugged partially lying so she wouldn't feel bad. but she did because she knew his feelings were hurt.

"you never answered me watchu wanna do?" he changed the topic. " i um, l-let's go to the movies" she suggested.

"you wanna go to the movies? dead ass you know what people be doin on they movies dates?" he smirked mischievously.

"that's why i a-asked" she smiled sweetly making his lips part in shock. it was like the further they got into their relationship nyla showed her true colors and he was loving it.

he should've knew she was like this but he didn't because he ignored all the signs. he knew anyla was bold that was for sure.

he remembered when they first kissed, she was the one who intiated it. when they first got in a relationship, she was the one who asked him to be in the relationship. she was the one who said "i love you" first.

those were signs , he just ignored them.

"what you want?" he asked her, knowing good and well he had already got her gifts. although he wouldn't be receiving anything in return he didnt mind because he truly loved anyla, for her.

just being with her was his gift.

"sex" she told him as she trailed her hand down to the hem of his shorts making his breath hitch. sometimes he felt like a bitch dealing with nyla.

he could match her freaky but it would catch him off gaurd at times.thinking she was joking he laughed it off.

"i-im not playin" she looked up at him. "and i want you to suck whip cream off my titties" she said truthfully.

"nyla" his jaw dropped "w-what? i'm s-serious?" she looked at him. "you notice how when you say something sexual you don't stutter" he tried to change the subject.

"yep," she nodded at him with no shame "oh and i want you to eat my coochie wit ice" she giggled seeing his facial expressions change.

"and choke me til my eyes roll in the back of my head" she pecked his lips "and pull my lace off" she pecked them again.

"and spit in my mouth" she nodded making him cock his head back "and fuck my face til i choke then nut on it" she licked her lips.

"ahh hell nah" he got up from under her making her furrow her eyebrows with a pout. "where the hell my girlfriend at.." he looked at her.