A misogynist in BB house

Começar do início

Karan " laddoo stop baba.. Don't let others affect you, come on you r not that weak to let them impact you.  U r perfect the way you are and you don't need to change for anyone, not even for me. It's your body and your freedom to wear anything baby. Laddoo, this is not about the dress your wear,  it's about the mentality of people. When they r not ready to change their mentality why would you girls need to change for their comfort, your body and your comfort first laddoo.. There will be people like this bitchukule every nook and corner, we can't go and change them, what we can do is stay firm on our choice and comfort. "

Teju smiled widely and hugged him
" you r the best sunny, I just wish men around us be like you and they never judge us for what we wear, how we talk or what we do in our personal life. Not just men , even women also judge the fellow gender for how they are. They might have also faced the same things right, then what's the need to judge someone and hurt them."

Karan " people who couldn't do things on their wish will always be the one judging other person for the same thing. Like some will be willing to wear hot dress, happy in relationships but they couldnt bcoz of some reason, and that end up frustration come out as a judgement on other people who freely does the thing "

Teju " Yes sunny you are right "

Karan " now don't think about these stupid people who don't have nothing to do in their life except passing judgements "

He kissed her cheeks and she hugged him tightly mentally thanking God to send him in her life. 

........................................................................

After some days, bitchukule was flirting with devoleena and she was taking it as okay. But he was constantly pestering her for kiss and was misbehaving with her a little by forcing her wherever she goes.

She also made it a fuss at time but everybody let it go as its usual.

A task was arranged, it was police and theif task and it was going on. Bitchukule stole a gift and gave it to devo, she thanked him but he asked for a kiss and she was refusing.

He was constantly asking her and it was weird for her, she spoke about this to teja later evening. 

Teju " he was pestering u even after a no "

Devo " yes I don't know what to do. He was forcing me Teja, he is saying he helped me in task and I want to give him kiss as thanks"

Teja stood up " what bullshit "

They started walking to bitch dada who was now talking like he helped her and he asked this before also, she agreed to kiss n all. 

Teja " voh abhi mana karahe hai, u can't force her "

Bitc " yeh mere aur uski beech ki baat hai.. Tume beech  mei ane ki zarurat nahi "

Teja " voh mujhse aake boli ki aap usse pareshan karahe hai.. Mei uskeliye aayi hu aur mei bolungi "

Bitc " tu aise baatei kararhe hai jaise tu achi hai.. Tu to hamesha ladko se chipake rehti hai..Tujhe sharam nahi, tujhe bado se baat karna sikhaya nahi tere maa baap ne "

Teja " Meri maa Papa ki baremei ayenda bolna mat kuch bhi.. Mei kon hu, mei kaise hu voh apko prove karne ki zarurat nahi hai"

Bitc " Mei aise hi karungi tum kon ho mujhe rokne wali "

Teja " Aap aise nahi karsakte hai kisi bhi ladke ki sath..apni umar ki hisab harkate karo.. Sharam nahi aaye aapko.. "

Bitc " yeh ladki zyada bolna mat, mei "

He moved towards her and she was not afraid at all, she was ready to slap him if he say one more word and a  huge wall protected her from him.

Karan " usse kharib jane ki sochna bhi mat"

He said in his low tone making him take a step back. Karan was working inside and he come out hearing the chaos, when he reached lawn, he saw his laddoo was all set to blast bitchukule, she find her hot in this avatar. 

Bitc " teri girlfriend ko bolo, usse kaho meri batei pe mat aana "

he turned to teju who was glaring at bitch dada.

Karan " kya hua laddoo "

Teju " sunny he was forcing devo, he was asking a kiss from her, she refused but he was pestering her often. She came to me and said, when I asked him he was showing his misogynist thing to me talking shit about me and my family "

Karan turned furious " how dare you to talk about my girlfriend like that , itni bade hai ,apko pata nahi.. No means no.. Agar ladki nah bolrahehai to usski taraf dhekna bhi nahi chahiye. Aapki umar dheko aur usko, Dada bolte hai hum apka, aur aap aise cheap harkatei karti hai. Socho agar apki ghar ki ladkiyan ko aise koye bola toh, pucha toh kaise honge unko. "

Bitc " mere ghar ki ladkiyan aise nahi honge. Unko kaise rakna hai voh hume pata hai , ghar ki bahar nahi ayenge voh. Kisi bhi mard ki samne nahi ayenge voh log"

Karan " unko ghar mei band karne se kuch nahi hoga. Tumari logo ka soch ganda hai, wahi saaf karna padega... Agar aise ladkiyan achi nahi hai to devo se pappi kyu chahiye aapko, kya voh galat nahi hai"

Bitc " Ussne voh haq diye mujhe "

Teju " konsi haq Hann? Usko chedna, touch karna , Kiss karna ? Ye haq diya usne.. Usne aapse achi baatei Karli toh aap sochliye ki ladki ki sath kuch  bhi kare "

Bitc " tum bol mat "

Teju " kya ukadlogi agar mei boli toh. Even if she was ur friend, your girl friend, your wife whoever it is, if she is saying no it means no, no other meaning,  a simple no and u can't force her for anything. Itni si baat samaj nahi aaye aapko aur aap bolrahehai aap bade hai..soch mei aap gire huye hai aise "

Bitchukule got more angry and he left after glaring at her and was shouting inside alone. 

Karan held her hands, she was breathing heavily bcoz of anger and he hugged her.

Teju " I was this close to slap him "

Karan " I know, but u know right that's offence. U can't do this. "

Teju " I wish I could slap him and he should not forget about it anytime. How dare he, still he is showing his fucking attitude to us"

Karan " people like him will never change laddoo. Chodo "

She calmed a bit and devoleena thanked her for supporting.  Some People inside the house supported bitchukule saying devoleena was over friendly with him and he took it as chance, it was her mistake that she didn't drew the line.

Teju and Karan supported devoleena saying, she had every right to oppose him, even if he is her friend if she doesn't want it, that's the end and no more discussion on it.  Karan handle the issue diplomatically and calmed both the group on this. 

On wkv, Salman slammed bitchukule for being like this and supported Devoleena. He bashed the housemates who supported him and said good to tejran that they did right.

That weekend, Bitchukule was evicted who was a A misogynist in the bb house .

...........................................................................

Hiyaaaa.. This is a small update on this incident requested few time by @MahajanSanjana I hope you all like this chapter please share ur views.

Love

SANTHIYA SURESH