Over thinking - Last - Forget and forgive

Breaking their hug which they have been doing since past 15 minutes, they head inside to hear shamitha talking. Well she is not screaming as of now.  Teja closed her her eyes to calm herself.  She walked to shamitha who was talking to Rashmi, complaining about teja.  When shamitha saw her, she walked away and teja stopped her. 

Teja " Shamitha I am sorry, I shudnt have said that. Sorry for my out burst, I didn't mean it.  I m guilty for my doing.  U r absolutely not the word I said. I m sorry. At the same time, I won't appreciate you bringing karan in everything between us, if we fight, Karan y don't u do this, Karan y dont u control her, karan y don't u shut up her, this is not acceptable for me. I m here right in front of you, u can talk to me directly and he is no where in this. I don't want him to juggle between us and I pulled u down and called u like that so it's my mistake, I apologize for that.  My parents didn't raise me like how u framed, I own my mistake and  I m sorry for saying that. I hope u will forgive me "

She said everything in a go and shamitha was calmed down a bit but still her ego wasn't letting her forgive. 

Shamitha " Ur apology won't change the fact u called me aunty and I can't let this go like that.  I don't want to drag it here but u have to answer to me outside, u should be ashamed of it by now.. Just leave tejasswi "

Teja " I don't feel ashamed to accept my mistake shamitha.  I am very possessive for him and I got super angry seeing u over him. I dont have any pblm with u being friend with him but at the same time I don't like when others talk about u two in other way. I don't find him giving ways to talk like that, I m not questioning you as well , but I want u to stop them when they talk like that. It was my outburst from many days but that doesn't justify my act, so I am sorry.  "

Shamitha also understood her emotions, she also felt that in her relationship. She just nodded and left to washroom without saying anything. 

Shamitha pov ( completely my imagination and I feel if she would have thought this then it would have been better 😒)

" What tejasswu said was right somehow., I mean yes I like Karan, as a friend and good human being.  Well who doesn't like him. He is handsome, intelligent and he had wide knowledge about things. We can listen to him all day.  He is that kind of person whom everyone adore. I love how he always take care of her and give her attention which I never felt in my own. Unknowingly I liked the attention people giving me with his names, but in all these I forgot that he is committed with teja and she is in the same house. I forgot that she may not like it, ofc being a girl no one would accept that. I felt furiated on seeing Rakesh with divya, Teja must also have feel the same. She didn't do things unlike me who snapped at divya every now and then. This is the first time she took her anger on me. She apologized too, I may not talk to her from now but I understand what she is going through.  Karan is a good friend so I shud respect his relationship with her. I shud clear everything to people if they tease me with Karan next time...yes shamitha, act mature. She is a small girl but u r not.. But I m not going to forgive her, I m letting it go. Let's just forget it "

...........................................................................

Teja was feeling vulnerable outside and her tears made their way.  She never liked this cat fight but today she herself initiated in anger.  Now again everyone will call her insecure and they will pull their relationship down.

Karan panicked seeing her tears, he cupped her cheeks and kissed her cheeks slowly again and again..

Karan" haye mera bacha.. Aise rona nahi..its okay love.. U apologized and she will calm down in sometime. Don't cry baby. See ur eyes are getting puffy. Please meri jaan "

Teja" sunny, I apologized, I m sorry. I really don't know what to do more. I know I m at fault, I.. I... She is angry... I hurted someone..i am.. I am.. I let my parents down.. now people will call me insecure... Sunny.. Sunny.. I m not insecure. I.. I know u love me.. I.. feel more secure with you.. I got... Possessive.. I.. I.. "