Togetherness 💜

It was the next day, a day before the anniversary party for the Park couple. The medicine which Jin prescribed actually relieved the morning sickness of y/n, she was feeling much better. Last night Juni and Jimin asked Jin to stayover while Taehyung had to leave since Jungkook was home alone. However, Jin would be leaving today to stay at Jungkook's place since they had to discuss some clinical matters.

Y/n was in her room doing her morning routine as usual when she heard a knock on the door. Upon opening she saw Jin standing in front of her. A cute smile appeared on y/n's face. "Good morning Jin oppa" y/n greeted formally bowing to Jin. "Y/niee, didn't I tell you that there's no formality between us? .... come here and give me a hug". Jin pulled y/n gently and gave her a warm hug. Y/n was overwhelmed by Jin's gesture. "Oppa can you stay like this for a while 🥺". Without questioning Jin held y/n closure to his heart like a small baby. Tears started forming into her eyes and she suddenly broke the hug not wanting to ruined the neatly ironed shirt of Jin.

"Y/niee gwenchana?" Jin asked when he saw y/n's moist eyes. Y/n told Jin that she was missing her parents a lot. Her dad used to perk her forehead and give her hugs every morning. He would hold her in his embrace giving her the warmest hugs she could ever feel and today she felt that warmness in Jin's hug.

Jin reached out his hands to wipe y/n's tears and smiled at her

Jin reached out his hands to wipe y/n's tears and smiled at her. "Y/nieee .. my lovely y/niee don't be sad, whenever you need hug or you miss your Appa just come to me .... call me ..hug me ...I'll be there for you ...do not think you're alone ...you've got us, me Taehyung, Juni, Jungkook and Jimin... we all are here for you sweetheart". Saying this Jin leaned forward and perked y/n's forehead and caressed her hair as a sign of love and blessings. With this words of Jin, y/n was sure that now she can speak her heart out to Jin without hesitation. She knew that he would be there for her.

Juni was outside y/n's room as she came to call everyone for breakfast. Unintentionally listening to the conversation between y/n and Jin made her eyes moist as well. Juni was really sensitive and emotional. She couldn't imagine how y/n might have managed herself without her parents at such a young age. Juni was really happy that she found a girl like y/n to be their surrogate, the girl who was filled with so much innocence, today Juni's sisterlylove towards y/n increased more. She wiped her tears and knocked y/n's room. "May I come in?" Juni said smiling to y/n and Jin. " of course unnie, you don't need permission to enter rooms in your house" y/n said looking at Juni.

Juni stepped forward and hugged y/n and pecked her forehead. She then knealed down and kissed her hands placing it on y/n's belly. Slightly rubbing y/n's tummy Juni said "Hello baby, I am your mama.. gudmorning my heartbeat❤". Y/n smiled at Juni when she was trying to talk cutely to the life growing inside her belly.

<<<imagine this is Juni pecking y/n>>>

(A/N: Sorry I couldn't find a better pic😕)