🍂 :: Grace Madison

no requester !
tags :: childhood friends to lovers ,, first stages of dating ! <3

summary :: dating headcanons C:

Ultimate :: N/A ,, Pronouns :: they/them ,, Gender :: gender-neutral

৹♪🍰♪৹

Grace Madison 

♡ got help from Toshiko! with her guidance, she planned to confess after classes. (since you weren't scouted by Edens Academy, you guys obviously went to different schools!)

♡ ...actually, she was the one who planned that. Toshiko suggested to bring you to your favorite place, but Grace felt that everyone should know how much she loved you!!

♡ prepared flowers and some chocolate! gadamnn!!

♡ the amount of people staring at Grace while she waited at the school gate made her even more heated. man, she looked ridiculous.

♡ words cannot explain how overwhelmed she was when you said yes to her confession. 

♡ though you did scold her because of how her classmates won't stop spamming you with messages along the lines of : "omg you know the golfer?!" "GRACE MADISON CONFESSED TO YOU???"

♡ started officially dating after a week, yall are fast. she basically bragged about it as soon as you both were ready.

♡ takes you on little dog/cat park dates !! depends if you're a dog or cat person. if you like neither, lets just say she brings you to any normal park.

♡ tries to get plushie from a claw machine if you're in an arcade. most likely she fails. then you get it for her.

♡ mann, the golf industry is onto you... don't worry though, she'll curse the hell out of anyone who does!

♡ sometimes goes to your house, and your parental figures go and gush about how y'all are meant to be... then proceeds to show Grace your baby pictures. 

♡ she hugs you when she's tired. like, you don't realize she's going to pull you into a big hug until she basically squeezes the life out of you from behind!

"...You're lucky I love you." Grace muttered under her breath, watching as you give her a huge kiss on the cheek.