'What I've been told about robots is they are metal skeletons that use electricity to operate. So all I need to do is overcharge them with hamon. I still should show off my strength so I'm still going to beat them till they break apart.'

"Right let's start!" we hear Yamada's voice through the speaker. "Get moving! There are no countdowns in real battles. Run, run, run listeners. Your wasting time here."

The doors open quickly and everyone started sprinting for the door. I charged hamon through my legs and had it increase my speed and blow past the other examinees. The first robot was a 1 pointer standing on the first street the entrance was on. I channel hamon through my arms and ran straight for it.

"Rebuff Overdrive" I yell as I throw both fists towards the body the 1-pointer stabbing it. I make a cutting motion outwards with my hands while inside the robot and slice it in half. I continue running through the mock city and kept destroying robots.

Two minutes later...

'77' I counted in my head to ensure my knowledge of the enemies I've defeated

'77' I counted in my head to ensure my knowledge of the enemies I've defeated. I noticed someone with a water quirk and ran up to them caught some of the water in my hands and transfer it into my mouth. I noticed three 1-pointers in front of me and I spit the water out now charged with hamon.

'Hamon cutter' I charged the water in my mouth with hamon and spit them out towards the robots making small projectiles.

It cuts up the robots giving me 80 points in total. After the robots land I hear a large explosion and screaming. I run over to the noise and see the zero pointer causing contestants to run away, some because of the tests, others out of fear. I look closer and notice some examinees stuck under the rubble in the path of the robot. I sprint for the robot to get to its leg and punch it with hamon. I then grab it and start transferring Hamon into it. I overcharge it and It overloads and its head explodes. Once it stopped moving, I went towards the rubble and found the students. There were two girls, one was knockout and the other was the green hair girl from before.

"Are you alright?" I ask the conscious girl while helping them up.

"Yes, but she passed out due to the rubble breaking her leg. She points towards the unconscious girl's leg as it sticks the wrong way.

"Time's up!" Yamada yells out then an alarm follows to let everyone know that the test was over.

"I can help please lay her down." I ask and she does."Please turn away, this will be brutal." she looks away wanting to make sure the girl she saved was alright.

I grab ahold of the broken leg and channel hamon through my hands and her leg. I had to break the length right leg for it to heal correcting.

"Is she alright?" the girl asks as she hears the cracking of her bones

'Yes, she's alright I promise." I said as I was focusing hamon though her leg. I stopped and let the leg heal itself. "You can turn around now." the girl turns and sees me crouched down watching the broken leg be healed by nothing. Once I sense the hamon depleting I put my hand back on the leg and channel more hamon through it, healing it more. The girl wakes up to find me putting my hand on her leg. I noticed and explain what I'm doing before she freaks out. She thanks me and smaller robots come by with a stretcher asking for the girl. I comply and help load her onto the stretch. As she gets carried away the other girl approaches me.

"Thanks again for the save, my name is Tsuyu Asui." the girl says bowing to thank me.

"You're welcome, my name is Y/N Zeppeli" I bowed back

"Well I hope you pass, see you later, ribbit," she says then runs back to the entrance.

"You too!" I yell at her so that she could hear. I decided to run through the city one more time to make sure everyone got out safely.

Days Later...

I was training in Aizawa's backyard, sparring with the air to ensure no property damage when Aizawa yells out for me.

"Y/N I got something for you" his voice seemed more tired than usual. I stopped training and walk back inside.

"Hey, Aizawa," I say while grabbing water from his fridge"you have something for me?

"Yeah here, open it" he hands me a letter with the UA logo stamped in wax sealing it. I broke the seal and inside was a ring.

"Put it on the table," Aizawa tells me to do as he turns off the lights. I do what he asks and lights start to appear from the ring and merge together to make an image. I was surprised but my face didn't show it.' this world already has so much that's already surprised me.'

The image turns out to be a video addressed to me starring All Might in a yellow suit.

"Young Zeppeli, It is my great honor to welcome you into UA's Hero course." All Might says then puts to a TV. "Not only did you score the most villain points in this year's tryouts, but you also succeeded in the second point rating called rescue points giving you a total of 120 points. I can't wait to see you in action for the Hero Academia" The video ends and All might disappear. Aizawa turns the lights back on.

"Congrats, you made it to UA." he says while clapping, "While this is an incredible achievement you still have two months till the school year starts. While I would stay use it to train, but you were holding back at the UA exams weren't you?"

"Yes, I did hold back, because my power increased on its own."

"What do you mean on its own?"

"It's like my power was training for those 300 years. The hamon energy that flows through me now is stronger and different from before I died."

"I see," Aizawa puts his hand on his chin and thinks. "We'll keep going to UA till school starts and practice your abilities so that you can get used to it. For tonight, relax and I'll make dinner."