"What's up UA candidates? Thanks for tunin' into me, your school DJ. C'mon, and let me hear ya!" The silence in the room was chilling. I felt bad for Mr. Yamda and I said something.

"Yeah!" I yelled out trying to look excited to get other people to yell too. It didn't work.

"Thank you Examinee number 1-8-7-3(Yamada gave this number to you as a joke)! Now let's talk about the Practical Exam, okay? "Are you Ready!" he reaches out for the audience to cheer. I happily obliged again.

"Yeah!!!" I yell louder and look more excited to see if that would work. It didn't.

"Thanks again 1-8-7-3!"

"Oh my goodness it's the voice hero, Present Mic." I hear Midoriya mutter

'Present Mic huh, maybe I should be calling him that too in public' I thought as Yamada continue with his explanation.

"Today's exam will involve 10-minute mock battles in super hip urban settings. Get ready my friends, after I drop the mic, you'll head to 7 different zones listed A through G. Your zone is on the card on your seat."

I check my card and read the letter. "C, huh." I look back up toward the center stage.

"There are three types of targets located in each battle zone, 1-pointers, 2-pointers, and 3-pointers, depending on which ones you destroy, are the points you receive on the test. Each type is a different level of difficulty so choose carefully. But check it, make sure you're keeping it heroic. Attacking other examinees is a big no-no, ya dig?"

"Excuse me, sir, but I have a question." a student stands, wearing glasses and raising his hand.

"Hit me!"

A spotlight focuses on the student and he pulls out a sheet.

"On the printout, it lists 4 types of villains, not three. With all respect, if this is an error on UA materials, it is shameful. We are exemplary students, we expect the best from Japan's most notable school. A mistake like this won't do. "

"Additionally you with the unkempt hair." he points towards Midoriya, "You've been muttering this entire time, stop that. And you being loud." He points toward me, "unnecessary loudness shouldn't be permitted at Japan's best school. You both are distracting the rest of us."

I just stare at the guy. He was expecting an answer back as he look at me but I just look away toward Mr. Yamada.

"All right, All right!" Yamada says trying to calm down the situation. "Examinee number 7-1-1-1. Thanks for calling in with your request. The fourth villain is worth zero points. That guy's just an obstacle we'll be throwing in your way. Think of it as a hurdle you should try to avoid. It's not that it can't be beaten, but there's... kinda no point." I recommend ignoring it and focusing on the other high pointers to get ahead in this exam.

"I'll sign off with a little present. A sample of our school motto. "A true hero is one who overcomes life's misfortunes." Mn-hm. Now that's a tasty soundbite. Are you ready to go beyond? Let's hear a Plus Ultra!" Yamada exclaims wanting a response. there was only silence.

I yell out louder than before, "PLUS ULTRA!!" while trying to look more excited than before. My eyes focused on the student who called me out. I wanted to see a reaction for disregarding his command. But didn't receive one.

"Thanks, and Good Luck!" As Yamada finish, the lights turn on and we travel to our battle zones.

I stand outside Zone C, stretching and controlling my breathing, knowing that I need to focus more hamon to destroy the robots. I look around to see my competitors. Every opponent I saw was amazed at how large the training zone is and how awesome UA is. I noticed one girl who stood out. She had green hair and was just standing there ready for the doors to open.