Sakura Blossoms [Closed]

Comincia dall'inizio

WattpadKDramas

Being in a famous KDrama keeps you on your toes, but when you go to the US, you go as a commoner. Enjoying life with less paparazzi is peaceful until you receive a small box with a fresh cherry blossom and a letter. The contents of the letter tear you apart. Will you go back to Korea before the end of the cherry blossom? What is the meaning of a cherry blossom in a box?

WattpadMilitaryFiction

Ancient kodoku magic is causing all of the holy cherry blossoms to wilt, causing riots and misfortune. With the oath to protect the city, three ancient samurai come together to save the day before it's too late.

WattpadMulticultural

You have always dreamed about visiting Japan during the Cherry Blossom Festival, and this year your dream might come true as long as you are willing to embrace the change that will follow.

WattpadShortStory

"Just be very, very quiet. My Sobo said that, when we listen closely, we can hear the cherry blossom tree in our backyard talk."

[Sobo 祖母 = grandmother]

WattpadWitches

When Spring is at the doorstep, and the crown prince gets possessed by a fox, it brings chaos in the months of Sakura. But you notice the signs of Kitsunetsuki, and thus you...

❋ The contest will run from March 1st, 2023 to April 30th, 2023 [EST]

❋ The contest will run from March 1st, 2023 to April 30th, 2023 [EST]. Any entries submitted after this time will not be accepted.

❋ Your entry must have 2000 - 4000 words.

❋ To submit a story for this contest, please publish the story on your profile and fill in this FORM.

❋ All stories should be written exclusively for this contest.

❋ You can submit only one entry per prompt. And for each entry, you have to submit the form separately. The entry can be a standalone story or published as a part of an already existing collection of stories.

❋ We are accepting English and Japanese entries for this contest.

❋ We encourage you to include diverse and LGBTQIAP+ themes in your stories if you want to do so. You can write in any genre as long as it follows your chosen prompt from this contest chapter.