Sakura Blossoms [Closed]

Start from the beginning

AmbassadorsJP [Host]

Hanami. It's just the time of flower viewing in Japan. On the way back to your home, you stand before the tree and find the traces of memory you were looking for.

action

The cherry blossoms fall to the ground between you and the samurai, but all you focus on is the sharp edge of their katana. You knew the day would come when you could no longer run from your past.

anime

A picnic under the cherry blossom trees, with sunlight falling through trees (komorebi), is your idea of a perfect date. But your date doesn't show up.

FoodKart

Solo traveling makes you want to explore the quiet historical villages of Japan. First on the list, eat in a quaint ramen shop as the cherry blossoms fall from the trees, signifying the start of spring.

FreeTheLGBT

The cherry blossom trees remind you of renewal. That is what brought you to Japan, to connect a new story to your life.

FreeThePOC

You've been working on a masterpiece for an art competition, but something seems to be missing. As you think, you suddenly get dragged into the ancient times where you get surrounded with deities / kamisama. What would you do when they tell you to finish the painting of the Sakura Goddess to get back into your time?

lowfantasy

You moved to Japan very recently. But from the month of March, you find yourself waking up under the cherry blossom tree every time you sleep near a window of your house. You thought you were sleepwalking until you found something else under the trees.

WattpadAsianFiction

Years after you move away from your hometown, your job brings you back to the Fushimi Inari Shrine in Kyoto. However, what awaits you isn't the spectacular view, it's your first love.

WattpadESL

You had a long day. On your way home, a child gives you a flower of Kanzan. And your day takes a turn that you never expected.

WattpadFestivals

This Spring Night

Ending with dawn

And cherry blossoms

(Matsuo Bashō)

WattpadHornsandHalos

Don't be fooled by the beauty of blooming cherry blossoms, for the Oni lurks in cherry tree shadows.