𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1

Start from the beginning

Dess let's out a laugh" I'm glad he texted you because you wasn't gonna have me and Jada  out here by ourselves what we finna be ? " She said " OUTSIDE !!!"

Jada  let's out a laugh " we better be outside tonight, I'm tryna see Nolan  for sure , I'm knowing his ass gonna be out with Elijah  and his other friend , Dess you need to stop being shy and shoot yo shot with Mateo  girl " she said  eating on some hot Cheetos .

Imani  shakes her head " right gonna be the only one without a dude  to talk to, how many times you told us Mateo  was fine ? And you scared to talk to that dude , tonight he ain't gonna be able to keep his eyes off you girl " she says smiling at the camera.

After they did all that talking on FaceTime they decided to meet up at the mall of Louisiana . Dess had walked inside and went to the food court that's where they all was meeting up at. She haven't been in the mall in a lil while because of school and work, she spotted Imani  and Jada  and waved at them happily. Imani  ran and hugged Dess right not wanting to let her go" god damn can a bitch breathe we just seen each other a couple of days ago" she says laughing.

Jada  rolls her eyes at her playfully " girl we only see each other every full moon, your ass be busy and so do we . I'm glad we're going out tonight because we very much need to have some type of fun" she said putting her  phone in her purse .

Imani  claps her hands " right , a bitch ain't hang out in a long time , we getting drinks and everything because we gonna be outside having the best time of our lives tonight, now let's go and check out a couple of stores then come back and get some food because I'm hungry " she said  laughing as they walked off .

Dess, Imani  , and Jada  shopped for a little while and got everything they needed for tonight, They even stopped to get some food and sit down and talk for a while and catch up on some more shit.

A few hours passes by and it was almost time to head out to the club . Dess was doing her makeup and fixing her hair up, Imani  & Jada  was already at her apartment so they all could get a Uber and leave out together. They were planning on getting drunk and having the time of their lives tonight.

Dess outfit

Imani  outfit

Imani  outfit