It's a funny story actually. She wants me to take her to the grocery store and Alex was borrowing my car that time so I have to take her with my bike. That was the first time and also the last time. She says that she could never trust her life with me and my bike.

For Asteria, it's a different occasion. This girl needs a serious break. If you see how much pressure she put on that violin you'd properly offer to help her even though she's a stranger.

I look at the watch on my hand and see that it's time to meet the boys. I change the direction and turn right.

Asteria soon put on her helmet.

I drive for ten minutes to the location that we usually meet up. As I parked on the sand I took off my helmet and smelled the breeze from the beach.

Asteria hand me the helmet as I keep it on the handle.

Alex was the first one to spot us and I see a smirk curve on his face.

"Look who made it," the twin turned their attention to us after hearing Alex comments.

Even if she doesn't make it obvious but she literally keeps herself behind me right now like she's hiding.

Instead of walking toward the boys I took the chance and whispered, "don't worry, they're really nice."

After reassuring her I gently took her hand and pulled her with me as we walked toward the boys.

Alex peek behind me as he tried to look at Asteria. I wasted no chance to pull her to stand beside me.

"Y'all know her," I concluded.

"Did he kidnap you here?" Jake asks sarcastically.

"No."

"Did he force you here?"

"No."

"Did he threaten you to come?"

"No."

"Did he-"

"Stop it, do I look like someone who would do that kind of stuff?" I glared at Jake.

Jake just shrugs and goes back to his phone.

I notice that Asteria is still anxious so I change the topic, "me and Jake ride motorcycles while Jack and Alex are more of a car person."

I point to the two sport car which Alex shows up with a Bugatti Divo while Jack rolls up with an Aston Martin Vulcan.

"You guys show up with sports cars and motorcycles in a hangout plan to race don't you?" Asteria questions the obvious.

"Yep!" Alex answers cheerfully.

"I'm not joining while y'all race right?" She turned to me.

"I don't think so, precious," I turn my eyes right to hers.

She gulped then sigh, "You better assure my safety.

"We assure you that you're safe with us," Alex gives her a thumbs up.

She stares at us for a few seconds before Jack claps his hands together, "so what are we waiting for?"

"What does the winner get?" Jake asks as he tug his hands into his pocket.

"A week of free lunch," Alex decides.

"Three."

"Done," Alex didn't argue the bargain.

After agreeing with each other we all turned around and walked to our vehicles.

I got on the motorcycle and put on my helmet that already has it visor down while I hand Asteria the extra helmet.