'Love Potion'

-Knock knock-

'Gah... who would be awake this early in the morning?!'

'It was 3am in the morning, nobody would even be awake yet, is it even considered morning?! '

Kagiura opened the door to see a strange bottle in front of him. It was labelled.. 'Love Potion'

'EH?!' Kagiura thought, 'Now.. why would I need something like this?!'
He slowly turned his head to the direction Hirano was in. Wondering if he should actually try using a strange 'potion'.

'Pfft, no way. That type of stuff only happen in movies, or something.' He thought, ' I don't want to force him to love me, I want him to love me naturally. Not because of some drug.' Either way he still attempted it, (he was still THAT desperate). He got a cold glass of water and mixed it in, then he putted it in Hirano's bedside table.

"Goodnight, Hirano-san."
Then once again, he fell back to sleep, with a little grin showing, but a slight bit of guilt in his eyes.

'What would happen if love potions, were actually real?'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Yawn-

'Gah, what time is it now..? It's quite strange to be first up early'

As Kagiura tries to find his phone to check the time, he sees a blonde figure next to him, cuddling his arm tight, on HIS bed.

"..."

"..."

"HIRANOOO-SANNN?!"

"Ah, good morning, Kagi-kun!"

Hirano blushes a little and leans towards Kagiura, he grins and kisses him in the cheek.

"How was your sleep? My love."

Obviously, Kagiura turned into a blushing mess, as red as a cherry. But of course.. thats only a natural reaction, it was quite weird to one day see your crush cuddling you in your bed one random morning.

"H-H-H-HIRANO-SAN..."

Kagiura was in a lost of words, he couldn't figure out what to say, and rather.. how to react.

"Are you okay, Kagi-kun? You look quite sick."

Hirano places his arm on Kagiuras forehead.

"You're quite warm, shall I take the school day off to take care of you..?"

Kagiura gently shoves Hirano away.

"I.. I'm fine. Let's just get ready for school before were late.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Now.. what caused this to happen..?' Kagiura thought, 'Why would he kiss me on the cheek if he wasn't in love with me?!??!". It's quite obvious... that Kagiura forgot what he did put by Hirano's bedside table a few hours ago.