Confession

GUS POV

I feel some shuffling next to me and the sun on my eyes, I open my eyes and see Matt " sorry I didn't mean to wake you, also we have school." Matt said smirking because he knew we would be late and he knew I hated it when I was late. I quickly leaped out of bed and got my clothes I was about to take of my shirt and get changed when I remembered Matt was here I I quickly ran to the bathroom to get changed. When I walked in my room Matt was already in his uniform. We quickly left the house and each graves something to eat as we left. Me and Matt went on my staff. " ERM ARE YOU SURE THATS SAFE YOUR STANDING!" Matt said worried," yeah I do this all the time dork, now hop on" I said playfully. He goes on the broom and holds on to my waist as he is terrified of falling down. We finally get to school with 10 minutes to spare I guess I wasn't running that late after all. I saw Luz offered for Matty to come see her with me and he said no and he had to do something so he left. I ran to the stairs at the enterance of the school and sat with Luz. " hey goops what's up" Luz said with finger guns, " a lot,  a lot i think I like Matt wait no i like Matt he's just so cute and nic- AND JUST WHAT DO I DO LUZ" i said panicked, " woah l, woah gus calm down. Just tell him how you feel it's not like he will stop being your friend if you say it ' i mean he has no other friends anyways'" Luz said whispering the last part, " yeah I know but like stillll-" i said before noticing everyone else arriving. Amity and willow came and sat on the stairs for a bit until the bell went. We all ran to our classes.hm whats my first class I thought as I checked my times table IT WAS ILLUSIONS MATTY WAS IN IT. Maybe I should confess than...? No that's so burning and not romantic at all I KNOW I CAN INVITE HIM OVER AT MY HOUSE AND WHEN IT STARTS TO GET DARK I CAN TAKE HIM IN TO THE FLOWR FEILD ! I CAN EVEN HANG UP FAIRY KIGHTA AND AT NUGHT THE GLOW FAIRYS COME OUT! I'm so exited. I quickly go to class, the teachers not here yet? Aw well. I sit neer the back Matt comes and sits next to me. " h-hey matty do you wanna come over to my house o night? You can say no since you where there last night but -" I got cut off by him talking " yeah sure twerp" he said chuckling with his chipped Thoth showing , his smile and laugh is so cute... I notice him close his mouth and cover it with his hand, "hm? What's wrong " I ask conserned. " you where staining at my chipped tooth im assuming you think it's ugly too, if your gonna make fun of me for it do it already" he said sounding a bit annoyed but upset. " no I would never , and it's not ugly I think it's quite cute " I said drifting off at the last part but I was still loud enough for him to hear, I saw his face go red but before he could say anything the teacher walked in and started talking.

TIME SKIP TO GUS HOUSE ( it was almost dark they went past the ice-cream place on the way)

MATT POV
" gonna get changed you can two" Gus said as he passed me some clothes he gave me a red hoodie baggy ripped jeans and a Baggy white shirt. I quickly change than gus walked back in the room after I'm done changing " so why are we wearing such warm jumpers the heaters on in your house" said and tilted my head confused, I noticed his face go a light shade of pink but it went back to normal in a second " we are going out " " where though dork " I ask " you will seeee" he said smirking. He grabbed my hand and a torch on the way out as it was almost pitch black outside, he dragged me down a path way with lots of trees, the only light where was was coming from the torch " your not like gonna murder me or something" I say chuckling. " nope your better alive than dead" he said in a joking tone but also reassuring me that he is going to be fine. I look down and relise GUS IS STILL HOLDING MY HAND, as soon as I see this he looks back at me and looks at our hands two, he smiles and changes it so our fingers are interlocked, I feel my face getting warmer. " ok close your eyes now " Gus said I closed my eyes and he pulled me a bit further, " ok now open" he said, I open my eyes to a beautiful flower feild, it isn't to big intact it is small but still beautiful, there are trees around it blocking it from the outside world and a big tree in the middle with fairy lights hanging from it, there was also glow fairy's flying around ( the plant eater type). There was a picnic under the tree, the whole are was lit up under the tree it looked so beautiful. I know we have been here previously but it looked so different and prettier at night. " woah Gus this is- this is beautiful " I said still amazed. I heated a little laugh next to me he pulled me to sit under the tree with him. We sat down and talked a bit, he also offered me some food. Than Gus starts to look nervous and was about to talk, I shuffle closer to him because I'm worried about him I mean why is he this worried looking . At this point we are both sitting facing eachother our knees almost touching his legs our crossed and I'm sitting on my legs. " matty, I- I have a crush- no I think I'm in love with you." He continues talking but I don't hear. HE LIKES M HE LIKES ME I FEEL A GIANT SMILE GO ON MY FACE. I quickly hug hug causing him to fall over " I love you too idiot " I say, I look at his face he looks shocked and is super red. " I- uh can I " he asks as he looks at my eyes to my lips, " no way loser im defiantly gonna kiss you first you think I'm gonna let you show of that you kissed me first" I said laughing. I hold his neck ( IN A FRIENDLY WAY) and Kiss him on the lips for about 10 seconds and he kisses me back. We both sit up after we kiss, " so um how- how has your day been" he said bright red and scratching the back of his neck. " you are so bad at this " I said laughing . " whatever jerk " he said flustered. I cross my arms and poke my tounf out at him jockingly. " wait so are we dating now" I said curious. " really, wasn't that obvious, we lagit kissed. Yes we are dating idiot " Gus said as he put his hand in my hair and ruffled it up.

1300 WORDS YESSS THATS SM ( for me) ANYWAYS NO WAY 350+ VEIWS TYSM AND 25 VOTES YOU ARE ALL SO NICE. IM SORRY BUT I THINK THIS IS WHERE I END THIS STORY I CAN PROBALY MAKE A ADD ON TO THIS CALLED SOMEHING LIKE " gustholomule short story's" or something but I might post them on this story we will see

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Go to sleep

.
.
.
.
.
.

Room so you don't scroll on to a add <3

MATT POV
.
.
Jk byeee