Horror movie

MATT POV
" It's getting kinda boring watching truth or dare. Do you guys wanna watch a movie or something?" Luz said. OH NOO I HATE SCARY MOVIES IM GONNA DIE. I look around me and everyone say YES???? Gus looks at me and asks if I wanna watch a scary movie. " uh- yeah sure, I'm not scared of them or anything" OH NO I kind sounded nervous when I said it what if he noticed. It's ok he didn't notice I don't think tho. Luz puts on a movie, something about five night at Freddy's of something I'm not sure. Me and Gus are sitting on the floor leaning against the couch with a blanket BC IT IS LIKE A FREEZER IN THE OWL SHACK. Hunter and willow are sitting on the floor with a bean bag and Luz and amity are on the couch.

I'm just watching the movie," AHH " THERE WAS A GIANT JUMP SCARE. I fell someone put their arm around my shoulder and slightly playing with my hair. I think they where trying to calm me down and it was working. After 5 seconds calmed down a bit , I look next to me and it's AGUSTUS? I realised that I'm HOLDING HIS HAND. I quickly pull my hand away. " Sorry! I didn't meAn tO there was a jump scare and yeahh" I say quickly. " oh, no it's alright I didn't mind at all. You can hold my hand if it makes u less scared" Gus said slightly smiling and with a concerned face. I hold g- Agustus hand again.

GUS POV

Me and matty are just sitting down watching a movie. We are holding hands and my other arm is over his shoulder and I'm slightly playing with his hair. The blanket over our legs because it is freezing. We are watching the movie when there is another jump scare, I quickly look over to matty as he is going to be terrified before I can even ask him if he's okay he quickly hugs me and digs his face in to my chest as if he is trying to hide from the movie. I can hear his breathing getting heavier and heavier, I put my hand in his hair and play with it trying the calm him down and he soon calms down and falls asleep. Im still watching the movie until I fall asleep as well.

WILLOW POV

The movie just ended and the credits started. Luz gets up and turns the lights on. Me and hunter start talking about the movie. " guys, guys look at the two live birds over there" Luz said excitably. We all look over and see Gus and Mattholomule cuddling. WHAT ?? " LUZ GET I PICTURE" I said shouting but whispering. " Luz quickly runs up stairs and gets her phone to talje a picture. OH YEAH she has a human phone I need to get a picture on my scroll so I can send it to Gus. I pick up my scroll and take a picture. " aww, they are so cuteee" I say excitably. " I know right. WIAIT ITS 1 IN THE MORNING WE NEED TO GET SOME SLEEP" Amity said whisper yelling. Everyone agrees and goes to sleep, Luz and amity on her sleeping bag with a blanket ( the sleeping bag is open so it's kinda like a thin double mattress) , hunter on the couch, Gus and Mattholomule still on the floor leaning up against the couch, and me on a air mattress that Eda got. We all quickly fall asleep

592 words yay! I hope you like this it is kinda short but I don't have much time two wright these. Btw my b day was yesterday soo yay! ALSO TYSM FOR SO MANY READS
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Go to sleep
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Room so you don't scroll on to a ad <3